• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS: News.com.au - 2/2/09 'Girl dies of Big Day Out drug overdose'

Am I the only one thinking the interview will be one of those drugs are bad/no to drugs things. I can personally see Anna Wood happening all over again. Poor girl what a horrible way to die.

Somethings fishy about the story. Her friend vomited the 2 pills up? Could of been something else other than mdma in the pill. U dont normaly vomit from pills unless theres something bad in it if ur body rejects it. I think she had more than 3 beans. Dropping 1 then 2 at once isnt much at all.

sustanon i have to disagree with that. nauesa/vomitting isnt an unusual response to pills (even clean ones) espically at higher doses. (ive seen mates of mine, who are decent sized blokes vomit after only one clean pill)
whilst for me dropping one dinger then another two isnt a massive deal cause im a big guy with a big tolerance, for a 17 year old girl (and a petite one at that judging by her photo) 3 (possibly strong) pills in a short space of time is a large amount, so its no suprise that her friend did vomit after consuming them.
it will be interesting to see what the coroner report comes up with.

Somethings fishy about the story. Her friend vomited the 2 pills up? Could of been something else other than mdma in the pill. U dont normaly vomit from pills unless theres something bad in it if ur body rejects it. I think she had more than 3 beans. Dropping 1 then 2 at once isnt much at all.

Yeh im the same- never any problems keeping down pills unless theres dodge BUT i know a few chicks who are pretty prone to a bit of a vomit even on clean pills.

Some people just cant handle them/ have a more sensitive stomach.
Also important to bear in mind size/body mass and tolerance.

But as someone else said really dont know untill a coroners report is out.

^ Pills effect people in different ways. I think that is all there is to it...

I vomit, almost without fail, as soon as my pill starts kicking in. Especially if I have more than half to begin with. Plus, i am also a big guy and there were times where I would have had a high level of tolerance and still vomited every time!! It was my favourite party trick.

Anyway, I am HATING the way the police are so fervently looking for her dealer. I wanted to punch my computer after reading the initial SMH article. Newsflash, policemen, why don't you hunt yourselves down??! I don't see how it matters what pills she took, who she got them off or how she may have handled them.

Populist policing aimed at proving the war on drugs works, as opposed to actually tackling supply and the health issues that result from abuse, is morally irresponsible and only encourages irresponsible drug use. Especially amongst less experienced drug users.

Both the police and the WA Government should hangs their heads in shame for largely contributing to her death.

Last edited:
You must be sensitive then. Its not a common side effect but it can happen. Ive had heaps of girl mates who dropped few pingas and sum speed and never had problems. They were very wasted lol even more than me:)

We dont know if the girl that died is a frequent user or not. We will have to wait for the coroner report to find out what caused it.

Also the talk of putting drug bins at these events so people can thrown them in that and police cant do anything if people are seen doing so ...

for this to work they would need a official of some sort to stand at these bins to make sure the drugs were not then stolen by other people...

but for someone to stand there by these bins would make people paranoid and would not work..

People will consume their drugs they will not throw them in the bloody bin ...

anyhow we shall see the bias story of channel 7 ..

this is Anna Woods all over again ...

Q- What job can you hold where you are warned over and over again with a safety issue, ignore them, have somebody killed and then not be charged?

A- The police

Shit if I ignored a safety issue over and over again and somebody died at my work id look at jail time.

Well said static mind.

Yeah, clean, unclean I'd spew at almost every pill I had almost. But never vomit them up, Spew just as I hit the first part of the peak. It's always the most amazing spew you've ever had. Then I got tolerance and started doubling, and that would make me spew. Starting to get used to the nausea pills give me now and getting a bit tolerant to it which is good.

Also the talk of putting drug bins at these events so people can thrown them in that and police cant do anything if people are seen doing so ...

for this to work they would need a official of some sort to stand at these bins to make sure the drugs were not then stolen by other people...

but for someone to stand there by these bins would make people paranoid and would not work..

People will consume their drugs they will not throw them in the bloody bin ...

anyhow we shall see the bias story of channel 7 ..

this is Anna Woods all over again ...

I'd imagine they would be like an aussie post mail box, not much chance of taking anything out.

Well said static mind.

Yeah, clean, unclean I'd spew at almost every pill I had almost. But never vomit them up, Spew just as I hit the first part of the peak. It's always the most amazing spew you've ever had. Then I got tolerance and started doubling, and that would make me spew. Starting to get used to the nausea pills give me now and getting a bit tolerant to it which is good.

Yeah I spew aswell. Usually after about an hour and a half as the best part of the high is coming. I will suddenly feel sick, but a nice kind of sick almost. Then I will have a quick casual spew, doesn't feel too bad either. Then I will go wash my face, rinse my mouth, look in the mirror and get ready for the best parts. I think it has to do with my susceptibility to acid reflux. I'm sure pills effect PH levels in the stomache and whatnot. I would theorise that antacids may stop this.

But on point, some truely hilarious statements in those news reports. I wouldn't be surprised if she only had three pills, consider the raw number of people that go to festivals, 30,000 each at the big ones, and you can guarantee every last person there is eating pills like pac-man, (except me and a couple friends, we for some massochistic reason prefer to take acid at these freakshows. Usually all we ever do is sit there and comment how high on pills everyone around us is and how disgusting they all look gurning away).
Heck, if anyone dies of anything at these festivals you can just assume that it will be blamed on MDMA. A guy could have a heart attack or a stroke, you would be 99% sure he is on MDMA and there will be a media beatup about it. Someone could die of an asthma attack and you would see an ACA special about the possible link between MDMA and asthma. The fact that you only get a single person every other year dieing at a festival makes me think that MDMA actually has protective properties, with millions going every year and death rates of one in a million, I think driving sober is substantially more dangerous.

"In the central nervous system, serotonin plays an important role as a neurotransmitter in the modulation of anger, aggression, body temperature, mood, sleep, human sexuality, appetite, and metabolism, as well as stimulating vomiting"

My gf will dry reach and sometimes vomit on a good strength, pill. It is a good measure for me if she does, I know it's going to be a "good" night.

Good clean MDMA can cause vomiting!

Last edited:
^ I too will concur with that, my gf would throw up just as it was coming on. Pity it's been years since thats happened.

Regarding the amnesty bins, I remember a UK poster on here once saying that one year a bin was stolen from one of the festivals. If I can recall correctly, it was the job of security at the entrance to just keep an eye on the bins without being overbearing, but they were distracted by an attempted run-in to the entrance, and someone made away with the bin.

I assume that if they were installed here, they would be big and sturdy and I like the idea of them being like a postal box; that way, there wouldn't need to be a big security presence around them.

I don't think I will be watching the Today Tonight interview... journalism is not a word I'd use to describe that program.

"In the central nervous system, serotonin plays an important role as a neurotransmitter in the modulation of anger, aggression, body temperature, mood, sleep, human sexuality, appetite, and metabolism, as well as stimulating vomiting"

My gf will dry reach and sometimes vomit on a good strength, pill. It is a good measure for me if she does, I know it's going to be a "good" night.

Good clean MDMA can cause vomiting!

Many have this opinion a GF of mine used to always vomit off good pills ten she had pure MDMA got way higher and didn't vomit or feel like it. I think its impurities that make people vomit. but then again a lot of people dy trying to drugs like body trying to reject the substance thinking its been poisoned

Ok so I watched the Today Tonight story ...

It showed the mother in tears and so on .. and her friend ..

What everyone has to realize is illegal drugs are a risk and especially if your not used to taking them in higher doses and if your in an hot environment then you be VERY careful.

The step father of the girl is an emergency worker and said the volunteer medics waited too long before getting proper help.

I'm sad this girl died but this will happen again especially with the police/government attitudes of standing their ground and saying they will be in force at next years big day outs ..

Last edited:
Aussie Police fighting the war on drugs, what better way to reduce demand then to kill off the users.

So after watching the Today Tonight thing it seems like she died from heat exhaustion? They said her heart was at 150bpm,her body temp 43 degrees and her body organs were shutting down. What a horrible way to die I and hope she didnt die in pain.

Good time to post this?

Peanuts%20WEB%20707.jpg