• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS: News.com.au - 15/06/09 'Drink spiking all in your head - study'

I wonder how many blokes have been sent off to jail for "date rape" when the chick they fucked just drank too much?

What? What kind of guy would fuck a chick who is to drunk to give consent? Let them stay in jail :|

What? What kind of guy would fuck a chick who is to drunk to give consent? Let them stay in jail :|

I agree there but I think he's more implying retroactive non-consent or lack of explicit consent.

I terms of people actually wrongly incarcerated for that sort of thing I don't think it is a massive proportion. I recall having a chat to a mate that works legal aid about this study and he said that most of the cases he has seen where this sort of thing has occurred have been dropped. Waste of time & money though.

remember reading something very similar to this in the not too distant past up here...

no doubt it does happen, but how many people are going to make an issue of it after the fact? i've lifted a barely-conscious girl up literally out of the gutter once before, who didn't know up from down & tried to get her to her home... one of the most frustrating experiences i have ever had in terms of two-way communication :\

eventually drove her to a venue i frequented and had one of my security mates help me because she honestly couldn't forge sentences, we then found her phone and rang her mum to come and get her. later found out it had been a rohypnol spiking (although i suspected possibly G). turns out she was only 17, but still.

some fucked up shit goes on out there.

Here's a story from our neck of the woods where alcohol wasn't the drug used. It also raises a point about why some incidents may go unreported.

link

Footscrazy, I agree if the guy is dead sober its still wrong to root a chick who is drunk, but it just seems to me that even if the guy is drunk aswell he can still get done because the chick wasn't in a state to give consent or can often get accused of drink spiking.

Also, there is still a significant difference between taking advantage of someone in an impaired state they knowingly put themselves in and taking advantage of someone in an impaired state you put them in without their knowledge. I am not saying either is right but I personally think it is obvious that drugging someone then fucking them is worse.

Haha id put my drink on every table for it to be spiked with sum mdma hahaha

hahahaha, i wonder how i would react to a 'surprise' out of the blue roll.
it'd be so confusing!
and awesome.

hahahaha, i wonder how i would react to a 'surprise' out of the blue roll.
it'd be so confusing!
and awesome.

Well i have drank out of a bottle of water which deff had speed in it at a rave a few times. 20 mins later i realised i was doin laps in the club talkin to all sorts of randoms hahaha

I used to dump a point or two in my water bottle fairly regularly when I couldn't be fucked going to the bathrooms to rail it, I didn't let randoms drink from it though :p

I used to dump a point or two in my water bottle fairly regularly when I couldn't be fucked going to the bathrooms to rail it, I didn't let randoms drink from it though :p

Yeah thats because its so expensive here in AU, plus ur a tight ass hahaha naaaaah only jokin lol

Pft nah, I just don't think it's polite to let someone consume drugs without their knowledge and it's too much effort to explain to someone that the bottle has drugs in it over the noise on the dancefloor.

Pft nah, I just don't think it's polite to let someone consume drugs without their knowledge and it's too much effort to explain to someone that the bottle has drugs in it over the noise on the dancefloor.

Mind u this was at a progressive house rave where 99% of the people including the bar tenders and bouncers were on drugs.