• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS: New Scientist - 11/2/09 'Ecstasy's long-term effects revealed'

I get a stutter when I'm high on pills. More so recently after some fairly heavy use and even more on big nights or the day after.

Sundays sitting around smoking pot after pills I always have trouble constructing my sentences.

Deff had memory lapses as well. During and after use. But that could also be because of habitual marijuana use. Or a combination of them together.

So according to this some people who have had hardly any get these effects later in life, and if it doesn't go by quantity does that mean some people will eat heaps and be fine and others who gets these from 1 or 2 doses are only going to get worse? Or will they stay the same?

or is it not even directly related and perhaps due to other factors like lack of sleep, nutrition or such?

So according to this some people who have had hardly any get these effects later in life, and if it doesn't go by quantity does that mean some people will eat heaps and be fine and others who gets these from 1 or 2 doses are only going to get worse? Or will they stay the same?

My understanding was that the apparent negative effects were evident across the board, though they were most often insignificant in real life terms. There was no subtext that some lucky people are able to drop bucket loads and effectively escape the consequences, rather it was suggested that any use has effects on your brain and trully excessive use has lead to serious harm. However really it was an artical that lent itself to being read in many different ways if its audience wanted to believe one thing or another - it certainly wasn't all doom.

I think it also mentioned damage to membrane and blood vessels in the brain, so the long term consequences could effectively be dying at the age of 55, from an aneurysm... whilst taking a shit.

The only thing Ive noticed - that didnt ever happen prior to taking pills, is that I tend to slur/mumble my sentences every so often. I use to drop about 3/4 every week for about 6months, now its been about 1 a month for the past 8 months.
I think the slur-ring will stick around though.

The long term effects seem to be minute, and for the experience of taking e, I'd say I'd rather take the risk. To hell, you only live once :D! And your not going to get that feeling from a 'natural' high!