Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS: Heroin found in dress buttons (2kg) - With the help of ION scanner

Psychadelic_Paisly

Bluelighter
Heroin hidden in dress buttons
http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5478,11152262%5E1702,00.html
22oct04

CUSTOMS officers at Melbourne airport have found about 2kg of heroin hidden in buttons on dresses.

A 44-year-old Australian citizen was selected for a baggage examination when she arrived in Australia on a flight from Vietnam yesterday.

During the inspection, officers became suspicious of a large quantity of new ladies dresses each with about 15 to 20 fabric covered buttons.

An ion scan of the baggage returned positive readings for heroin.

A customs drug detector dog also reacted positively to the passenger's luggage.

Officers then removed and drilled a hole in one button from one dress and found a white powder.

Australian Federal Police have charged the woman with importing a prohibited import and possession of a prohibited import.

She appeared in Melbourne Magistrate's Court this morning and did not apply for bail.

She was remanded until January 14

Well, that's the end of that debate.... Looks like those ion scanner thingys DO pick up drugs. :\

Bloody hell , as much as i hate to see drugs being found that is an impressive effort by the police to find drugs in buttons!.

they are always coming from Vietnam,

why dont they just fly to somewhere else then flyt here ?

that's what happens when people get too greedy.
1kg would have made her rich enough. why bother!

Cos then they gotta go past 2 sets of customs?

If u do a stopover at a country, ur bags need to eb checked right?

Before S11, bringing drugs into Europe was easy as pie. No dogs, no scans. Just walk straight through. No one even blinked an eye! Nowadays, its a different story. I'd say stick with the poppy seeds and plants. :)

Seeds for psychoactive plants are easily available. Make sure you know if they have been treated however. I love the plant element. Not so much just the inebriating experience, but also the interaction with the plant. Growing it, taking care of it. Such a deeper experience to be had. Anyway, now I am going off on tangents!!! :p