• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS: Herald Sun - 21/12/08 'Rave partygoers in drug overdose shock in Melbourne'

What kind of festival is it if theres no drugs ? lol

Nightlife sux in Australia. Ive been to heaps of raves in europe when i lived there and not once did they search for drugs. They just checked for weapons. People who use drugs should use it at there own risk. They should try a tiny amount and go from there. I dont think there is a "bad batch"of GHB around. Thats what happens when u overdose. U can die from alcohol or anything else.

Nightlife sux in Australia. Ive been to heaps of raves in europe when i lived there and not once did they search for drugs.

I think it's best they do search, the party throwers do not want to be held responsible for any mishaps that may occur from them not checking.

Unfortunatey GHB (GBH!!) IS just a mad fucking drug. GHB is a CRACKING drug, at that.

So emerged from undersedation unto a pile of powders to pilfer using my nose. Also, I asked my pharmie for a bottle of stllinox/ambien to u USers. And he said yes indeed, how aboutn we give you a moths stupply, saves having to check in a ll the time and saves my money. So I have 50 Imovanaeslotsa psyches's, and feel like streching my new comsimc wings; they arewe fashioned from all tht love I got and gave over the year...."D >3

MAGIC IS REEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLL