• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS: [Herald Sun] - 15/02/05 ' Party drug overdoses' (St Kilda Fest)

hoptis

Bluelight Crew
Party drug overdoses
15 Feb 2005

MORE than 10 people had to go to hospital on Sunday after overdosing on the party drug GHB.

The overdoses occurred in the Prahran and St Kilda area, possibly due to the number of people partying at the St Kilda Festival.

"It is a noticably higher number of GHB overdoses for one weekend," a Metropolitan Ambulance spokesman said.

He said none of the cases was fatal.

Caught this little snippet in the Herald Sun today.

Noticed a lot more people out than usual on Sunday night around Melbourne and heard from many others that Fitzroy St was flooded with cracked out, drugged up people.

Yeah wasnt it ever.. the police presence at the St Kilda festival was in decent numbers too. I got asked numerous times to tip my drinks out..

Deformed_Neuron: this isn't an attack at you just a general note..... you shouldn't recommend dosages for G or anything unless the chem is of a known strength..... especially G.... the drug comes in so many form's be it, concentrate, dilute, or whatever.....
sorry
cheers
DfI ;)

Derp :p I though it said ONE (not none) of the cases were fatal. That's a relief :) I think I need my eyes checked. Been mis-reading a lot of posts lately.........

When are the authorities going going realise that the solution to their problem is right before their eyes? When are they going to realise that people are going to use GHB (and other drugs) nomatter what? (because DrUgS aRe FuN)
When are they going to realise that legalisation and proper production, professionally measured out dosages and de-stigmatisation will bring about a new attidute towards substances and reduce greatly the amount of people who unfortunatly loose their lives?

Sadly.. I think not until us people on this planet get about spiking our leaders brandy and dry with some high grade shamanic strength datura leaf.

Hey its an idea

Derp I though it said ONE (not none) of the cases were fatal. That's a relief I think I need my eyes checked. Been mis-reading a lot of posts lately.........

thats what i thought at first too!!

there must be some freaky shit going on..

or maybe its just an optical illusion

You probably misread it because there's a grammatical error. It should read:

None of the cases were fatal.

Not "was" fatal, which is singular (as would be correct for "one of the...").

Pretty much on par for the Scum.