• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS: [Herald Sun] 11/05/2004 - Campaign to remove GHB

So the person who uses G (whether they pass out from misuse or not) is a loser, while the girl puking in the toilets with her friends holding her hair back coz she decided to take 2 pills at once coz her boyfriend said so and the guy wigging out in the corner coz he bought a tab of acid off some guy coz he'd never tripped before.... they're just having a good night huh?

What about the drunk guy picking a fight with someone who just happened to bump him while making his way through the crowd? I guess he's not a loser coz he's not taking G...

stace.

Exactly Stace. Just because someone uses G doesn't mean they should be condemned and labelled losers. Sure there are some problems with G use but G isn't the plague and G users are not leppers. Attitudes like those displayed by Dr Beat are in no way productive or useful.
I see no reason why somebody who knows how to and practices the safe use of G shouldn't use it at a rave. As Stace said plenty of people over do it and fuck themselves up on other substances yet they aren't labelled losers and a hate campaign is not unleashed upon them.
Lets focus on education rather than name calling.

Beech out

G is fucking cool =D

It is everything MDMA was supposed to be, without the head-cooking quality... I find it highly amusing that people who abuse neurotoxic chemicals like MDMA could pass judgement on me using a benign compound such as G! I know which drug I would prefer to use for long periods of time and it sure ain't the amphetamine based one, especially if it makes one as poor a speller as Dr. Deadbeat over here! :D

I challenge anyone to have as much ludicrously happy fun at clubs of MD as i do on G, I'm afraid it just ain't gonna happen.

I agree with you regarding the toxicity, but only if you are referring to GHB, and not toxic analogues like 1,4b.

Dr. Beat said:
You have just demonstrated very clearly why GHB users are the loosers of the rave scene. I guess in a few years you will 'upgrade' to chroming on trains.

Have a nice day.

LMAO! This from someone who recommends taking SSRI's and anti-psychotics with MDMA 8) You're a regular freaking genius aren't you? 8(

nonono2.gif

What are we talking about here, I'm almost certain people are taking 1,4B which although may not fuck with your mind so much it is not good for the body especially the liver.

1,4B is produced using floor varnish (correct me if wrong) as the main ingredient You can't think consuming something that powerful and potent is not doing you harm can you.

Aggreed alot of people have trouble controling doses that why 1,4B is not a good drug.

Originally posted by doofhard
1,4B is produced using floor varnish (correct me if wrong) as the main ingredient You can't think consuming something that powerful and potent is not doing you harm can you.

1,4b is not produced from floor vanish. It is possible to be extracted from a 1,4b containing floor varnish, however it isnt usually created from a precursor. It has applications in the cleaning industry, but just any chemical, has other applications also.