• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS: Herald Sun 10 May 04: Drugs marked to remember gangster

Does it really matter if they are local or imported? If the makers are using the correct recipe it doesn't matter where they are from. IMO most of the decent pills getting round are imports. As for them bein named after Andrew i dont think so. More like Audio for A and Visual V. Who gives a flying f anyway. Just shows how many outsiders are peering at this site that have no idea.

i think macintosh have a bit of explaining to do as well..
i remember the apples going around sometime last year!
not to mention warner bros.. XXX - the movie and anyone who uses smiley faces when typing.. :)

(oh no, what have i done!?)

</wit>

The "source" was probably some random methed up clubber out the front of Bass Station, I've heard some pretty whack shit from people in those situations =D

"the majority of pills on the market ATM are local presses - white smurfs, double cherries, pink panthers etc are all local pills.

As are not.

thats all i have to say about that."
S|LENCE are u from pert, why do you think these are local? is that what youre dealer told you.

Last edited:
Nope, its just some pills pop up in unusual circumstances and places almost constantly, with little reduce in supply.

Im also pretty sure of the VERSACE, cK and (some of) Macintosh presses being local. Usually if you can go out to a club and be offered 5 different colours of the same press from different people (as happens in Adelaide with cK's), the press is probably local.

If they were to do that, I think both A & V would be stamped on the pill, not some pills A, some V.

all the white pills atm (smurfs, panthers, cherries) are made by the same person locally... i'm not going to mention how i know, but it is fact.

As will be drying up shortly...

A

If you can't say where you got a fact, you shouldn't be mentioning it at all. That's a general guideline that goes for all posts on this forum.

BigTrancer :)

All the pills u mentioned are of different texture, different colour and test differently. If they keep coming out this year, consistantly i may start to believe you.

Wonders if Constable Care has made a note of S|LENCE's address yet for possible links to pill manufacturers. Either that or someones talking out their ***. I honestly feel that anyone in the know would know what anyone else should know and when to say and especially when not to say things .... so well you know ;)

some people are just plan stupid, why would you mention (if true) that you know a pill manufacturer on a public board. the fact that you are dumb enough to write this on BL pretty much tells everyone that you dont know shit and that you are most likely a 14year old kid.

be good, or be good at it!

Actually I still don't get why ppl are still all like "they must be imports duh coz they is so good". S|LENCE is correct, most pills atm are made locally, with the mdma being imported and mda being made right here in australia. Sure there are the rare oz mdma labs but don't count on it. See what I reckon is happenin is all the syndicates or gangs that were pressin non mdma pills like the old pink panthers (mde) of 2002 and the bermuda triangles (who knows what) have made enough money from those presses to be able to press the proper shit now. And yes A's and V's are fuckin locals ffs. Anyhoo sorry to go off topic, I'm off.

Peace Out

From this point forward, I don't want anymore "facts" unless you can reference them. This is the standard rule on Aus Drug Discussion for drug information, and I see no reason why the rules should be broken for this thread. We aim for quality information here, not chinese whispers.

Posting rumours or unconfirmable hearsay about the local or interstate origins of MDMA pills does not serve Bluelight's nor anyone else's interests. This type of self-aggrandizing statment does not add to the discussion because the assertions are given without evidence and are impossible to verify.

You may be right, you may be wrong, but if you can't prove it, don't post it. By following that guideline, I think we'll achieve a more favourable fact:crap ratio.

BigTrancer :)

Nah BT! My dealer told me, he's real high up the chain - once I saw him with like 50 pills, and he sells drugs for a living so he's not going to lie.

LOL.. that is GOLD.

by far the greatest piece of journilism I have ever seen *claps*

Sources say the pills were, and still are, a show of friendship to Veniamin.The gesture indicates to police that Veniamin had a strong affiliation with a powerful amphetamine and ecstasy faction operating in Melbourne.
I found this the funniest - even if what they say was true, do they actually expect people who still have supplies of the As and Vs to just allow the pills to go to waste, or actually go to the trouble to crush them all up and re-press them - just because some Underworld loser got shot?

Hilarious I tell you.

So what would the repressed pills be - Cs and Ws because he is still alive? for now...

P.S: I agree with everything BT said.

It seems they will draw any connection possible when they run out of things to write about. What a crackup...!