• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS: Ecstasy prank kills mother

^^ LOL WAIT TILL I TELL MY COUNTERSTRIKE BUDDIES ROFL

its not actually funny mate. Imagine how fucked you would be in the head after you accidently killed your mother.

Now it's been shown that there was no trace of ecstacy in the dead woman, I wonder if that news will make as many headlines worldwide as the story of her death yesterday?

Of course not.

I'm sure next time there's a TV debate about recreational drug usage, a la the Insight program last week, I'm sure some anti-drug dimwit will bring this up as an example of how "JUST ONE E" can kill!!!

http://www.lse.co.uk/ShowStory.asp?...e=boy_arrested_after_mums_spiked_drink_death_

This article says the initial blood tests came back clear of MDMA (indicating she had not ingested ecstasy) but they're waiting for toxicology reports?

Actually... that's what the original article also implies... I wonder why it got a headline related to Ecstasy if the initial post mortem cleared that drug as a likely cause of death?!

Maybe the "prank" is that being played by the media on the truth! Articles on this subject are bulked up with references to Leah Betts, and other "E-related" deaths, when there is no evidence supporting the headline hypothesis that the woman died from taking the drug.

BigTrancer :)

Last edited:
Perhaps the kid put some kind of pill, which he thought to be ecstacy in the drink? Any london twat would rip a 15yr old off... besides he prolly only paid 2 pound for it...

Even more so, there was probably nothing in the water all together... usually, pills are coloured (not always).. but wouldn't the colour have discolored the water?

Perhaps he intended to tell his sister he put E in the drink, to make her freak out?

all these things should be taken into account - he won't get done (well i don't know) if there is no drugs in his mothers blood.. unless of course he actually put rat poison in there instead...

Who knows - god i hate the media

Whether or not the pill had mdma in it, the very fact that he considered such a prank goes to show how far the UK still has to go in terms of educating its kids about drugs.

Last edited:
The fact the women was suffering from MS and was on a cocktail of drugs would only result in a situation where there was a greater chance practically anything that was put into the glass could cause a fatel interaction.

Pranking anyone by slipping them something is just not on.
Drug taking is your choice to make, not someone elses.