Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS: Ecstasy prank kills mother

Bent

Bluelighter
Boy Held after ecstacy prank kills his mother

A British boy has been accused of accidentally killing his mother by spiking a drink with ecstasy as a prank meant for his younger sister.

The 15-year-old was arrested on suspicion of manslaughter following the incident earlier this month at his family home in Putney, south-west London, Scotland Yard said tonight.

It is understood the boy is alleged to have crushed a tablet of the dance drug into a glass of water, intending to offer it to his 11-year-old sister as a joke.

Police said his 39-year-old mother accidentally drank the concoction on May 12 and collapsed.

"The woman was later taken to Kingston Hospital where she was pronounced dead," a Scotland Yard spokesman said.

"A post-mortem did not confirm a cause of death and we are awaiting the results of toxicology reports."

It is believed the woman, who was also taking medication for multiple sclerosis, suffered a severe reaction to the Class A substance.

The boy was released on bail to appear in court at a later date.

imagine the guilt that young man would be feeling. you'd never come to terms with that one.

Maybe the author of that thread that mentioned something about taking MDMA with MS medication should read this.

It's bad but I hope he doesn't go to jail, I think the death of his mother is more than enough for him to think about.

Exactly. What a turd of a kid.

Be interested to know the exact cause of death.

But why has a 15 yr old have such easy access to ecstasy that he feels he can just throw a couple in someones drink as a joke. Obviously someone that age has no comprehension of the dangers associated with the drugs.

^ E is extremely accessible and cheap in the UK. When I was 15, I had better hookups than I do now. 15 isn't that young. But obviously this kid was a complete spanner.

I'd be interested to know what the drug interaction was that caused her death, if it's released.

who couldnt taste a E in water.... really. the taste is pretty obvious...

Thats really terrible, what a fucktard for trying to prank his sister???? Not a real bright lad is he....

CuPillar said:
who couldnt taste a E in water.... really. the taste is pretty obvious...
If you've had E before, it might taste like E. If you had no idea what it tasted like, it'd taste like "weird". But that may not stop someone from drinking it.

^^ I dont know. Even if i didnt know what it was it's still fucking horrible!

what a complete fucking idiot..i would never do that any of my family members..especially my little sister (which was intended) i hope the fucker goes to juve and gets raped

the only way u could get me to drink a cup of e would be to get me to take a shot of it. one mouth full of water that tastes that bad and the rest is going down the sink

but pleo.. teh fact is, E tastes bad, no matter if youved had it beofre... i wouldnt drink water that tasted like that...

KostoN said:
Maybe the author of that thread that mentioned something about taking MDMA with MS medication should read this.

If you're refering to the thread I created a little while ago, yep, I've read it. I'll ask my friend if she takes any medication and let her know the dangers.