• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS: Earthcore 2005 Permit Declined due to Hospital Strain

I've got photos of you from that day Pleo!

pekkie - that was the first time I met you - Miranda introduced us!!!

Make sure you keep them to yourself... people might think I used to actually enjoy these things! ;)

I'm glad it's at Undera because Earthcore is so large it shouldn't he held in places like Mt. Disappointment because it fucks up the fauna and flora with thousands of people in a dense area. Undera has enough space to comfortable host the event, and I for one love the river there.

good points made by everyone here, but the main concern remains; the hospital does not have the capability to cope with these two events at the same time. nonetheless, safety procedures - both medics and the ravesafe team - have always seemed really fantastic at earthcore parties, so perhaps if just a little more oomph is added to that side of things, there won't be any problems.

furthermore, there should be more focus on harm minimisation (assuming the pigs don't step in to 'save us all' from the 'evils of drugs' and present ravesafe et al from doing a fantastic job at saving people from doing themselves damage), with signs up (the safe g dosage thing - or more specifically a 'this is what g can do' sort of poster would be a good idea) about what to do in case of emergency, and perhaps more importantly, how to prevent those emergencies from actually happening.

This is going to be my first earthcore as well, in fact it will be my first psy party out of Adelaide.

I hate to tell people what they can and can't take but why the hell would you take a drug like GHB at a doof?