• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

News: Death prompts illegal drugs warning - ABC, 6 March 2006

Phase: what ever happened to those pamphlets that used to be in every queensland club.. about water intoxication and a guide to drinking, and not drinking too much on pills etc... I guess they would of cost a bit of cash... Would be good to still see some posters up in bathrooms and what not.. Too bad drunks normally ruined half of the pamphlets.

I really do wonder though how far I came to water intoxication on pills at times, after not pissing for hours and hours and drinking a fair bit. (Just because it feels good to be drinking cold water on pills...) When you are suffering does your neck and parts of your face normally swell and do you look very pale ?

^ From what I was told a couple of months ago there are some plans for a new card. I actually had a hand in wording those old ones. However, I'm not sure just what will be on the new cards, and when they'll be available. I'll make some inquiries....

I'd advise everyone read/ re-read this older but very informative thread by superbabydoc

Hyponatremia

Other threads can be found here