• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS: Daily Telegraph - 13/03/09 'Ecstasy riddled with rat poison, other chemicals '

Sorry if this has already been said, and correct me if I'm wrong BUT...

"...taking pills that could be up to 10 times stronger than regular ecstasy, commonly referred to as MDMA."

When they say "pills", they don't mean MDMA. They mean pills that may have adulterants that may be stronger yeah?

Yeah I believe that's what they mean.

I don't know how they can define another adulterant as being 10 times stronger though as it depends on dosage and the individual.
Too many variables for that statement to have any meaning.

^^^ because the IDIOTS who write this crud, believe that there could be heroin in pills at pill prices, they do the "well heroin is a lot stronger than MDMA" so " therefore the pills could be a lot stronger" " let say 10 times, thats a nice round number and who is going to prove us wrong anyway?" " the government? the police? nah they want us to print this inacurate shite anyway"

You can just imagine the coversation in the press office, geez, if I didn't get a basic education (left school at 16) I would have gone into the media too, di@Kheads.

Well thats my rant
PLUR

Sensationalist media feeding spoonfulls of lies into the ignorant public. It's been this way for years, and it will be this way for years. This is how the government gets away with banning safe substances - lies and misinterpretations.

Quote from Hunter S. Thompson

"Why bother with newspapers, if this is all they offer?... The press is a gang of cruel faggots. Journalism is not a profession or trade. It is a cheap catch-all for fuck offs and misfits- a false doorway to the backside of life, a filthy piss-ridden little hole nailed off by the building inspector, but just deep enough for a wino to curl up from the sidewalk and masturbate like a chimp in a zoo-cage."

And this article proves it.