• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

News: Campaign to snuffle shuffle in Sydney picks up pace

drugfukkdrockstar said:
Apparently the idea went to shit. As if they can stop people from doing a certain dance. Well that's what i was told any ways.

Some places around here have some pretty silly door policies. A couple of years ago you weren't allowed into Sublime if you were wearing leather shoes. There was a place in King's Cross that would maintain a queue out the front to make it look like the place was packed, despite it being almost completely empty inside. Wouldn't be surprised if places with such silly door policies would try to enforce a no shuffling rule. Not even Subbies given the lame half-baked changes they've been introducing over the last few years.

It is a stupid idea, but many would find great amusement in seeing it happen.

Methinks not!
no.gif

(uh, in reply to lil angel)

gher said:
Some places around here have some pretty silly door policies. A couple of years ago you weren't allowed into Sublime if you were wearing leather shoes. There was a place in King's Cross that would maintain a queue out the front to make it look like the place was packed, despite it being almost completely empty inside. Wouldn't be surprised if places with such silly door policies would try to enforce a no shuffling rule. Not even Subbies given the lame half-baked changes they've been introducing over the last few years.

It is a stupid idea, but many would find great amusement in seeing it happen.

I understand what you're saying - but i don't believe they went ahead with it. Or if they did, it fell through.

I haven't been hassled over shuffling in a club since the article was written. Hell I've been somewhat admired for it :p

A couple of bouncers took me out the back of a club last night and accused me of snorting something in the bathroom. I said "search me". They didn't. I enjoyed the rest of my evening.

^ they probably wanted you to hook them up

Some bouncers asked me the other night if I had been drinking. Even though I had I said I hadn't and they just let me through

Such a pointless question