• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS: Bumper crop of drug overdose scares misses the real story (SMH)

bravo bravo!
This would be the first article I have seen in a long time that isnt a sensationalist load of bullshit! Big ups bluelight :)

Great article. My dad was like, "hey, you should watch this show about how evil marijuana is. now."

so i did. or at least some of it while i was on the phone. what a joke. The kids chosen are clearly picked because what they say is just what parents want to hear. and the parents hear it and go "thats exactly what i thought."

now off topic a bit -
it was the Caffeine and MDMA mix that was lethal

After a sizeable hit of MDMA and fillers are added, i'd have thought there'd be no room for much caffeine. two, maybe three cans of coke worth tops?and i cant see chugging three cans of coke while you're pilling as being a big problem. unless said people dont drink coke/coffee; so no tolerance, or are super sensitive...

Even double dropping, 300 milligrams of caffeine (i doubt you could fit that in, and almost certainly not more (?)) is a small amount in terms of caffeine. a couple of short blacks or a jolt cola and you're just about there, and besides some wakefulness, its pretty inert, right? around 600 - 700 milligrams starts getting hairy in my experience.

I mean this more as a question, is it really possible for caffeine to be that dangerous with E?

peece.

Special-T.B.K said:
Sorry but I must Disagree. They were not Phony red mitsubishi's they were merely Highly mixed with Caffeine which can be ultimately lethal. It's actually Crazy how the cops tested pills left over from the *Dead Victims* if you would like to call it that, and all the pills that were LABARATORY Tested and All the contents were specifically Identified. So Yeah, it was the Caffeine and MDMA mix that was lethal. Not the *PMA* which was in them! :p hahahahaha!

SpecTBK=D

Sorry SpecTBK, I think we're talking about different batches. There was a batch circulating around December last year, they weren't the ones covered by the media in relation to all those deaths.

These ones had a slightly different bevel on them. Tested up nothing on all the EZTest kits.

/hijack
Sorry :\