• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS - Aussies warned not to import party pills from NZ

I've ordered some mcPP aswell, I'm pretty sure it will be ok.
Customs aren't that great.

Be very careful with ordering any of the known piperazines.

mcPP is about to be scheduled in Australia, with the Australian Crime Commision intending to post a Law Enforcement Agency alert...

JB may be able to add to this.

Sim0n said:
Yeah, there are some very, very dodgy operators there. Some are responsible, but probably not the ones who are shipping to Australia. (Which by the way, I'm pretty sure that they'd be commiting an offence in NZ if they shipped to Australia, knowing it was illegal for Aussies to buy it. I'll look that up tomorrow).

Yeah, Misuse of Drugs Act 1975 seems to make it illegal for anyone in NZ to help someone overseas commit a drug-related crime in that overseas country. So as far as I can tell, someone in NZ selling drugs to Aussies that are illegal in Australia, is breaking NZ law.

sexygurl said:
after reading this thread yesterday I thought I would see what a partypills company would say if I asked them if they post to Aus. This was their response...note the bad spelling lol...

>Hi

>Yes we ship to Aussie all the time.
> There is no problem there. If it was taken at customs we would
>not be liable for the product, but in saying that we havent had a
>problem as yet. Its only an extra $3 shipping to Aussie so its
>pritty good. I hope this has helped you.

>
>

This guy didn't mention anything at all about it being illegal in NSW nor did he say that ppl could be prosecuted if they have the pills in their possession!!! surely they are at least meant to supply you this info!! dodgy..

You must remember, if it's legal over there, it would be YOUR responsibility to check if it is legal here in Aus prior to importing it, not the sellers. As with all non TGA approved substances.

^
Read my post immediately above yours. The seller would be breaking the law in NZ if they sold substances that were illegal in Australia, to Australians.

phase_dancer said:
Be very careful with ordering any of the known piperazines.

mcPP is about to be scheduled in Australia, with the Australian Crime Commision intending to post a Law Enforcement Agency alert...

JB may be able to add to this.

was just wanting a clear up, so is mcPP scheduled yet? i cant find any direct info on it at all. also does anyone know meOPP's legal status in aus, specifically vic?

dtasrt_lk said:
goddamit i ordered a gram of mCPP from NZ more than a week ago. No wonder its taking so long to get here. I guess il be getting a letter from customs instead

jokah said:
I've ordered some mcPP aswell, I'm pretty sure it will be ok.
Customs aren't that great.

Got mine today. Customs didnt open :)

alright thanks for the heads up pd.
also what about meOPP? havent really heard too much about this either.

I'd say anything in pill form with advertising and logos on it can and will be confiscated by customs.