• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS: Adelaide Now - 26/09/09 'New drug craze worries authorities'

Well I'm one of these kids who's just gotten into this new drug craze... Nah, not really. A friend of mine just sometimes breaks it out when we're out on pills, and the first few times it gives you quite a cool rush. I wouldn't bother with it on its own.

Just out of interest, who's used it during sex? Does it really heighten orgasm? Do you take it when you come, just before, or after?
Someone on this site once recommended doing a few bulb's of nitrous when you blow, but I don't know how I'd go with fucking around with a bulberator whilst trying to get my freak on ;P

I have tried poppers on just about every single drug. It rocks:) I find its best while on acid or shrooms but on pills and speed its awesome too. Used it for sex too. Just before you come u sniff a few and it makes u heaps horny and makes increases the orgasm intensity by atleast 2-3 times and lasts double the time:) Awesome awesome shit:)

We should start a thread about something ridiculous and say its what all the kids are doing then see if we can get some dumb shit media agency to pick it up

=D
Have you heard about the new drug "goo", it is based on a kids toy and you add sulphuric acid to it and plug it. It really burns, but the high lasts 6 weeks longer than DOI and is really intense!!
=D

^LOL.
Yeah, I had that. Apparently it forms crystals in your arse, and if you can extract them and smoke them you trip even harder! Apparently the high is trippy, but a bit like coke, a bit like smack, and a bit like shoving a kid's toy up your arse.

haha next thing you'll have newspapers reporting kids licking cane toads 8)

^ I'm pretty sure there have been a few newspaper reports about that a few years ago. Just as long as they don't ban the 'goo',we'll all be fine.

Man i scored some goo off of my dealer yesterday.

That shit's insane! It's kinda like speed, but kinda like ecstasy too. You don't come down hard and can keep redosing.

WONDER DRUG.

^ Who knows? Lets just get on it fucking hard before a clued in journalist writes a well constructed, well researched and intelligent article in some adelaide paper and gets it banned.

My dealer is calling it "Vitamine Poo", or "Goo-stacy". Good stuff.

^LOL.
Yeah, I had that. Apparently it forms crystals in your arse, and if you can extract them and smoke them you trip even harder! Apparently the high is trippy, but a bit like coke, a bit like smack, and a bit like shoving a kid's toy up your arse.

Thanks, haven't cracked up that hard in a week.

haha yeah jungle juice is good to do when your peaking, very popular in the gay club scene though.

^LOL.

Just picking myself up off the floor and wiping the tears from my eyes....
Thats a classic....havent laughed so hard in a long time.
Might have to score me some goo as well!!!