• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS : 5.5.09 - Drug thieves strangle pet chook

I was going to post a much more concise reply until I was beaten to it.

Phenobarbital's the stuff which Exit International reccomends people smuggle into Australia from Mexico before they get too infirm to get it so they can go a bit of the old euthanasia.

I sincerely hope the scum who strangled that chicken dose up without researching it.

It's not Phenobarbital, thats quite weak, its pentobarbital. Which they use for euthanasia in humans and in anaethesia along with midazolam and fentanyl in hospitals

mix the ketamine and some peth and some speed and press into pills and people would think they are great ... well thats what the new generation thinks is a good pill these days.

pethidine is useless orally.

These idiots will think they might be able to get high off that lethobarb shit ..

I bet it even says on the box and bottle for euthanasia use only ...

but they will still try shoot it lol ..

die junky die ....

lucky they didn't kill any other animals on the premises ..

I am thinking the reason behind them killing the bird is due to it probably making a hell of a noise and they shut it up as to not alert anyone as to what they were doing.

i knew ket would be on the list of drugs stolen lol. but why the chook wtf!!!!!

These idiots will think they might be able to get high off that lethobarb shit ..

I bet it even says on the box and bottle for euthanasia use only ...

but they will still try shoot it lol ..

die junky die ....

lucky they didn't kill any other animals on the premises ..

I am thinking the reason behind them killing the bird is due to it probably making a hell of a noise and they shut it up as to not alert anyone as to what they were doing.

Sodium Pentathol will get you quite high...

You -could- kill yourself with it.. but in low doses it'd be quite fun

Yay, hopefully one less junkie scum bag in the world. I love my drugs of choice (weed, lsd, and a little dxm) but this shit is rediculous

The chook was most likely making a noise. Fearing that it might track attention, they kept it quiet.

They probably panicked.