• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS: 4-methylmethcathinone in Cairns

It's a valid question. 8)

If comment is to be passed then it's always better if it's passed from knowledge rather then from unconfirmed belief. :)

ok. For the sake of playing hypotheticals, lets ignore what the lab tests showed

"Far Northern Region Drug Squad detectives said a laboratory analysis found the presence of ethylcathinone and 4-methylmethcathinone"

"They are not MDMA or ecstasy despite dealers allegedly marketing them as such"

I don't see how the tadfish comment could be considered "unconfirmed belief"

im not trying to start an argument, i was just pointing to info about the pictured capsules that had been seized and tested.

I was assuming SpecTBK hadn't read that bit about the analysis. peace

ok. For the sake of playing hypotheticals, lets ignore what the lab tests showed

"Far Northern Region Drug Squad detectives said a laboratory analysis found the presence of ethylcathinone and 4-methylmethcathinone"

"They are not MDMA or ecstasy despite dealers allegedly marketing them as such"

I don't see how the tadfish comment could be considered "unconfirmed belief"

im not trying to start an argument, i was just pointing to info about the pictured capsules that had been seized and tested.

I was assuming SpecTBK hadn't read that bit about the analysis. peace

Well I hardly see a point in Tadfish's reply- if you are referring to the article and what the Drug Lab test results were... I mean the article says this, but unless Tadfish is in the QLD Police's Narcotics Laboratory- His comment has no meaning nor is it valid. (no offence intended in this reply)

SpecTBK=D

I know the source.
I can go to the police station.
maybe i do know police who knows? do you?

Man if you don't know aobut these caps i don't know what rock you have been hiding under its strange i think alot of BL'er know whats in these. common are u serious.....am I?

Well I hardly see a point in Tadfish's reply- if you are referring to the article and what the Drug Lab test results were... I mean the article says this, but unless Tadfish is in the QLD Police's Narcotics Laboratory- His comment has no meaning nor is it valid. (no offence intended in this reply)

SpecTBK=D

ok then.

how do u know it isn't ecstasy?

I don't recall saying it wasn't... But put quite simple- If people want to make a post about something they should have the evidence/research/genuine information about the topic...

As for those who are saying- I won't speak to Special-T.B.K. Put down the crackpipe and don't be so paranoid... I am not a police officer- nor is it my duty to 'bust' people. I merely work 'for' the police as a third party........ Need some sort of financial security to survive this financial crisis;) (However I do know the locations of every police station/laboratory- and I can see a bullsh*t artist a mile away)

SpecTBK=D

For those who are interested, checked out the leftover cap we had and it is definitely the same as the ones in this pic, full of brown powder. also spoke to a few mates an they've seen them around heaps as well, apparently the melbourne scene is swimming with them. they are being sold as md caps, which they are (most likely) not.

note that isn't to say these are bunk, as i mentioned they kicked my ass when i had them and the mates i've spoken to have all said they've loved them the first few times but start to get a bit rough after using them heaps so keep that in mind.. (oh yeah apparently they hurt like absolute hell if snorting them)

For those who are interested, checked out the leftover cap we had and it is definitely the same as the ones in this pic, full of brown powder. also spoke to a few mates an they've seen them around heaps as well, apparently the melbourne scene is swimming with them. they are being sold as md caps, which they are (most likely) not.

note that isn't to say these are bunk, as i mentioned they kicked my ass when i had them and the mates i've spoken to have all said they've loved them the first few times but start to get a bit rough after using them heaps so keep that in mind.. (oh yeah apparently they hurt like absolute hell if snorting them)

Have had it confirmed that these are abundant in Melbourne, so keep an eye out kiddies, when the dealer say "MD caps", he means "MephroDrone" caps tell him you know its not MDMA!!!!

If you still want to buy, knowing what it "probably" is (it's in a cap remember, could be anything), at least get him to drop the price.

^
Indeed

I know pricing isn't allowed but these were sold pretty cheap to me, same price or cheaper even then a pill, whereas real mdma caps are usually more.. I guess i should have been suspicious at the time but i thought i was just getting a good deal :p

DO they have a strong smell?
I know for fact that shitloads in melb and it is possible soon they will be pressed into pills. But I don't think they stick together very well. Like those compressors from neo doves.

This website is such a great thing and I wish every drug user in the world could spend some time on here reading and learning a little about what they are putting into there bodies. Reducing harm and receiving help in all forms as well as general knowledge is just so priceless.

However as previously stated bluelight is an internet forum of which abuse and fucked heads come hand in hand. i will echo chesai and just say you have too filter through it. Think of fuckheads as insoluble ibuprofen and well-sourced information as codeine :)

Just as a side note tell as many people as you can about bluelight not only will it bring the numbers up but there will be just a few more informed people floating about.

lol well this appears to have gone a little off topic

As for those who are saying- I won't speak to Special-T.B.K. Put down the crackpipe and don't be so paranoid... I am not a police officer- nor is it my duty to 'bust' people. I merely work 'for' the police as a third party........ Need some sort of financial security to survive this financial crisis;) (However I do know the locations of every police station/laboratory- and I can see a bullsh*t artist a mile away)

SpecTBK=D

You know the saying, sleep with dogs one will get fleas

Anyway to keep on topic, is it really a bad thing to buy MMCAT if the price is right ? As long as you are aware its not MDMA which is pretty obvious anyway just looking at those caps.