• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS : 29.9.09 - Health risk in a Giggle pill that can kill

So obviously there will be question about the other ingredients. I haven't tried the giggle pills but I have tried the Diablo's. I can happily give positive testament to them. They are produced with all natural ingredients, besides the caffeine, and are much safer than any illicit substance that a lot of kids are taking. I have used illicit drugs and I actually prefer the effects of these 'party pills'. They never make you feel like shit, as a lot of bad pills do, and they have no 'come down' effects.

I'm pretty sure DMAA has been detected in the diablos. Callling it an "all natural" ingredient (derived from geranium oil right?) is like saying bzp is produced from black pepper.... I have a hunch if it is in these pills then it is synthetic :p

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=424895&page=11

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1,3-dimethylamylamine

They need to ban this crap and legalize MDMA to be scripted by a combination of Doctor and Psychologist.

@Jaywalker.

Sorry mate, but no one is going to listen here. We love our drugs. And hate the legal alternatives.

There are easier people to convert.

Too right!!

Never tried "legal party pills" and i doubt I ever will. I've been unlucky enough to have BZP and considering that BZP was in the party pills at one stage (i think), I never will try them!

i've had a few of the giggles. the first time was like a very weak mdma pill. the second time was like a decent mdma pill that suddenly died after an hour. the third time i felt nothing but a light caffeine-ish buzz and thats all i get off them now. i think perhaps the second time was due to drinking... i had 1 or two beers with it. i've got a couple left and i dont think i'll be taking them.

i happened to go to the store in sydney the day after this news article came out ( didnt know that at the time ) and they were sold out of everything except the hummers. this was very good advertising for them!

High doses of caffeine are anything but 'ecstatic'.
One of the shittiest and most unpleasant drugs to take in high doses imo.

They need to ban this crap and legalize MDMA to be scripted by a combination of Doctor and Psychologist.

I disagree, all drugs should be legal even these shitty ones. I doubt that anyone will be bothering with shitty drugs like these if real drugs were legal so what would be the point in banning them anyway?

I disagree, all drugs should be legal even these shitty ones. I doubt that anyone will be bothering with shitty drugs like these if real drugs were legal so what would be the point in banning them anyway?

Couldn't agree more. Especially when designer drugs come into play.

If you had the option to use a drug as wonderful as MDMA but without the negative side effects would anyone be bothering with BZP? I think not.

Give people a better, healthier alternative, make it easy and cheap to access and inform them properly and they SHOULD make the right decision.

Would be cool if it was legal and u would need a license or script for it. It would be quality controlled, cheaper and the government would get alot of tax from it. Anyone unfit to use the particular drug is refused the script:) Just like a gun. Thatd be cool:) Im dreaming i know lol

Would be cool if it was legal and u would need a license or script for it. It would be quality controlled, cheaper and the government would get alot of tax from it. Anyone unfit to use the particular drug is refused the script:) Just like a gun. Thatd be cool:) Im dreaming i know lol

Dream's take on a new light when they are better then reality in almost every single way. I frequently dream of starting my own country that doesn't have rediculous drug laws. If only :(

Id be the 2nd person haha but would need a hot girl too along with my drugs:)

Id be the 2nd person haha but would need a hot girl too along with my drugs:)

Don't worry, there will be plrenty of hot girls :p

And drugs shall not be taxed at all. Crappy drugs such as alcohol and DMAA shall be socially frowned upon for the useless filth they are. :p

I can tell you. All the people who have used them as an alternative to illicit drugs will want probably start taking speed of ecstasy.

And their hearts will probably thank them for the MDMA or amps rather then the >1 gram of caffeine.

The reason these were produced was to curb the use of illicit substances.

I highly doubt that. They were produced with the intention of making $$$.

In my opinion, I think rather than trying to outlaw them, they should be policed. Off ya tree is doing the right thing by taking details from people and checking for ID to ensure that they are not being abused.

How does checking an ID and taking details 'ensure' they are not being abused? It wouldn't I'd think.