• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS: 21 year old ODs while broadcasting over webcam.

Originally posted by John Candy
why the fuck has this thread been dragged back up...???

PEOPLE>>>THIS THREAD IS 2 YEARS OLD!!!!

Fuck I remember when this happened, I dunno why old posts like this have to be brought back up.

I really do think it is a good idea to remind people or alert people of these events. Some people may not even have heard about this at all.. resurrecting a thread from time to time may just save one or more lives.

remember, there are some people who never knew about Brandon and his death at all . man, I still remember the first time I read the logs (which are still online) I only read them because I thought it was a hoax :( I found out it really did happen, and I could not stop thinking about it for days.. it was a real 'wake up' call for me.

RIP Brandon
(aka Ripper)
:(

Last edited:
John Candy: I think its pretty obvious why this has been dragged up again. Many people at one stage or another in their drug using career will push the envelop or encourage their mates to do so, this man's death shows us the danger of encouraging others to take high amounts of drugs, or by taking high amounts of drugs to impress others. There have been many valid comments made in this thread and I won't repeat them other than those made by cowboy mac " respect drugs, or they will fuck you over."
This is a very sad event and my condolences to his family and friends and may you rest in peace Brandon, hopefully some of those with more cavalier approaches to drug use can learn from his tragic death.

"My mom is in the next room doing crozzwordz."

... This line tears me up. Just something about it... it tells you so much about the whole situation in a few simple words. He knows where his Mum is and what she is doing, he has probably checked to make sure he doesn't get busted and she obviously has no idea what her darling son is up to. She is sitting a few metres away relaxing with one of the most innocent activities you could think of, while her son's life is slowly ending.

:(

Be safe everyone.

Okay I think that this guy is silly for what he's done but once again it has come down to Peer Pressure... trying to impress other people etc...

At some stage in each one of our lives peer pressure will always get the better of us at some point... in ripper's the wrong point of his!

SpecTBK:(

chugs said:
Before you read this don't think I’m coming from some fucked up moral high ground. Judgement is a natural tendency in humans yet I can't help thinking that we're devaluing this guys life by using such inappropriate lexicons such as a stupid, dickhead, or "natural selection at work" to describe a really sad and awful event.

How many people here have come that close (obviously not showing the world) to killing themselves? How many times have you gotten so drunk, being egged on my friends and mates, to the point where you've had severe alcohol poisoning? I know I have and more importantly it was only the finality of such an act that made me realise the times I had come dangerously close to ending my life. It instead of the cliche dark alone sucide attempts it was the event where your with all your friends that ironically brings you closer to death.

like all drug abuse (and this was abuse) it was a cry for help. A human lost in life. How can we judge this act when we know nothing of the events that lead him to that point?

although this site focuses on the chemical aspect of drug harm mininisation perhaps not enough is being done to modify peer preasure or group behaviour as, although not the primary factor in this sad event, is still something that needs to be combatted. People still get hung up about taking as much as possible in the smallest possible time without any regard to their health or life.

on a side note doesn't this remind you of "Pump up the Volume" -

I thought this was really well thought out and written.

It goes with a saying that i greatly believe in and try hard to sustain...........

Dont judge a man until you have walked a mile in his boots.