• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS : 2.10.09 - Super-LSD sparks drug warning in Adelaide

I am a bit unsure about this wanger name, what about when you "suck on half a wanger"????

Why are they calling it super LSD if it isn't even LSD?

The next journalist/reporter that i see I'm going to punch square in the nose..

I am a bit unsure about this wanger name, what about when you "suck on half a wanger"????

This thread is a gold mine... Work with it people

I honestly like to feel my wanger getting sucked before the 5,6,7 or 8 hour mark ;)

I bet dealers love sitting on wangers too

Still no reply from the ABC...

I know they got my email, links and all because a copy was sent to my inbox

It was non-offensive, i just stated some facts with links to support them and ask some simple questions in relation to where they got their information. They mustn't like the truth?

I guess reporters don't like facts and "Twice as long as LSD" makes "3 days longer than LSD" look like a teddy bears picnic in comparison =D

Putting your wanger in the juice?

Now that's a bit cruel on other house members.

^^ BAH HA HA HA HA HA

no you are definately right psilo the new generation of party goers are definately raving about LSD (for good reason) and with the more dog that keep killing all our festivals the higher the demand for it will be (but it can also sway more towards ghb). If it wasnt so damn hard to get it would be huge with the new ravers/party goers.

thinking of sharing my wanger with my woman tonight that is for sure

She loves the odd wanger in her mouth, lol

LSD is going to become more and more popular I think with all these doggies sniffing people at festivals

I really can't see how LSD can be used as a replacement party drug. Everybody I've talked to who has tried LSD socially due to the state of pills at the moment all say it's too much to handle. I've dosed at a festival before once myself, and got destroyed. Doubt I'd ever try it in that environment again, it was like a nightmare.

I really can't see how LSD can be used as a replacement party drug. Everybody I've talked to who has tried LSD socially due to the state of pills at the moment all say it's too much to handle. I've dosed at a festival before once myself, and got destroyed. Doubt I'd ever try it in that environment again, it was like a nightmare.

It can go either way

Wouldn't recommend dosing it outside of the psy trance scene

Even then i have run into trouble but most of the time i have connected with music and the people on a whole new level

I like going to see bands such as tool mashed on acid and smoking chang

Candy flipping kicks ass

It's all about pre planning and positive thinking

I've tripped enough times to handle myself pretty well, and I enjoy doing it out at festivals etc generally now.

Only time it ever went bad for me was in a club setting, however I have dosed at the same club before and it was fantastic.

Have dosed at festivals during the day and it has been magical, particularly if it's a sunny day!

However, when anybody asks me if they should take their first trip in such a setting the answer is NO NO NO!

also LOL @ the wangers....
I would have contributed but I think alot of them have already been covered :D