• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS : 15.6.09 - Dealers' dirty work in plain view

Oh Gawd 8)

Again with the rat poison? Obviously they probably arent discoverable but one day I would like to see the stats of:

1) number of pills EVER found to contain rat posion

v

2) number of shitty tabloid trash articles claiming pills contain rat poison

it takes a journelest 20 minutes to pull some bullshit a out of there ass and make it an article in the paper and everyone goes ape shit. the media sux balls

kingpin007 said:
staff are faced with a disturbing clean-up.

Heh I don't think I or anyone I've worked with in clubs would call it disturbing... ;)

kingpin007 said:
heheh I have found pills and so on ....

pills i have consumed before i would eat but finding powder in a bag i would not touch ..

Yeah, I have bought baggies of heroin to work at the bar with me before and it does cross my mind what would happen if I dropped one. I have no doubt that some dumb clubber would do a huge line of it if they found it :\

Sustanon said:
I have not seen any pills that contained LSD, Ketamine, Morphine. The rest yes and they are pretty common but they forgot the piperazine family which is in most of the pills today.

You missed out on the k pills....I remember in Melb back in 2003/4 they were easier to get than MD pills. 'Speedy k's' were 'locals' and MD pills were 'imports'. Damn I miss my speedy k's :(

small amounts of rat poison in pills are pretty common in south east Asia especially in Malaysia. I'v come to face with lets say a pretty big drug lab in the outskirts of the capital city. Most of the produced pills for the local market in Malaysia are mostly mixed with ketamine,speed, rat posion but MDMA is also abundent. The reason for putting the rat poison once a guy in the lab was telling because locals like to feel the very mutted effect, and apparently a very TINY bit amount of rat posion does the job.But most asia pills are very dirty anyways.The reason why Malaysia is also a big exporter of mdma,because the locals dont really enjoy it.Believe me its up to you. :)

...the undiminished drive for profit.

You will never be able to get rid of all the drugs. Everyone knows that. Everyone. So, get rid of the source. Good luck getting rid of greed. :|

Off on a tangent, slightly, but i cant seem to find ANY info in this Fynes-Clinton guy. There's no mention of him on any of the news limited staff lists, and a web search only gives up articles written by him.. I'm trying to put together a group of interested parties to sit down with this journalist to present the other 99% of the story, but am having little success... (Thats assuming he's interested in the other side anyway... )

Anyone able to help?

The reason for putting the rat poison once a guy in the lab was telling because locals like to feel the very mutted effect, and apparently a very TINY bit amount of rat posion does the job

Just a word of warning; There are rat poisons and there are rat poisons. Some might make you feel munted at very low doses, but others can kill or make you very very ill.

Heh I don't think I or anyone I've worked with in clubs would call it disturbing... ;)

Yeah, I have bought baggies of heroin to work at the bar with me before and it does cross my mind what would happen if I dropped one. I have no doubt that some dumb clubber would do a huge line of it if they found it :\

You missed out on the k pills....I remember in Melb back in 2003/4 they were easier to get than MD pills. 'Speedy k's' were 'locals' and MD pills were 'imports'. Damn I miss my speedy k's :(

I lived in EU man. There was only MDMA around a few years back. I havnt had any k in a pill form or atleast i didnt know of it.

Its funny all those baggies. The clubs i went to back home always had a million empty baggies on the floor. Ive lost alot of pills too but they prob got crushed cos they wernt in a baggie. Im pretty sure the cleaners find a whole lot of gear. Once there was a raid in a club and everyone threw there stuff and they swept 2 bucket fulls of pills, speed and green.

lol one time, we were sitting outside a club, and it was the front door of an apartment complex, someone had dropped a little pouch. coin purse thing, and a tenant asked my friend if it was his, my friend said yes, walked around the corner, opeened it up, inside was a dealers stash of meth all bagged up, about an 8ball worth.. lol

for fun we used to bag up crystaline substances and throw them on the dancefloor to watch revellers do funny things, act all inconspicuous as they tell their mates they've just found a stash of ice. to watch them come back in the club 15 minutes later with sour faces.. ahahahha

lol one time, we were sitting outside a club, and it was the front door of an apartment complex, someone had dropped a little pouch. coin purse thing, and a tenant asked my friend if it was his, my friend said yes, walked around the corner, opeened it up, inside was a dealers stash of meth all bagged up, about an 8ball worth.. lol

for fun we used to bag up crystaline substances and throw them on the dancefloor to watch revellers do funny things, act all inconspicuous as they tell their mates they've just found a stash of ice. to watch them come back in the club 15 minutes later with sour faces.. ahahahha

Ahah.

I considered doing that once when I was bored out, had a bunch of magnesium caps on me. Decided against it though since I figured it wasn't worth the trouble if security or undercovers saw me.

Must have been a good weekend :p

Last edited:
We usually got drunk when we couldnt score or wanted to quit mdma for a while then went clubbin where we knew alot of undercovers. It was a small town and they knew us off by name and we all had offences before (mine was only drug related). We were pulling faces as if we were off our heads and the usually gurnings and also saying to eachother loud when they were near hey man this pill is pretty good im off my head lol

They didnt do anything whatsoever, later i asked my mate hey what if they would take us in to do a test but the results would come up negative how pissed would they be? lol Then he goes well i smoked a bit of green yesterday and im like u idiot haha