Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

News : 1400 ecstasy pills seized (Syd)

poledriver

Bluelighter
POLICE have seized 1400 ecstasy tablets in an undercover operation in south-western Sydney.
Two men were arrested and 1000 pills seized in a drug bust at an East Campbelltown carpark yesterday afternoon, police said.

A further 400 tablets, a cannabis plant and sum of cash were found in a raid of a nearby house.

The drugs have a combined street value of $28,000, police said.

A 21-year-old and 26-year-old charged with numerous drug offences, including the supply of a prohibited drug will appear in Campbelltown Local Court later today.

Advertisement:
The raids were part of a two month covert operation targeting illegal drugs in the Macquarie Fields area.

news.com.au story

1400 pills and a plant. Only $28,000? Must have changed their formula.

$18.57 a pill it seems. That's if they are still working a plant at $2000

And how many taxpayers dollars went into funding this two-month operation? What a waste of time for such an insignificant amount of pills and one plant! Has anyone heard that the inquest into the QLD Dr. Death scandal has been terminated because of bias. Can certainly see why we are the lucky country hey!

fuck tha police

The police are just there to do a job. If anyone of us gets into the shit, they would be the first ones we would call. The decisions come from way up high, the police do what their instructed to do then go home and have a beer.

In saying that though there are some fuckwit police around, just like fuckwits you would encounter in any other job.

Well said K-Luva - I think some people are far to willing to pay out on the police. Having said that - I've never to this day met a cop capable of doing their job... Never met a manger capable of managing though either...

Definatly seems a waste of tax payers money though.

Nice Tits

Cops do the job they're on at the moment. I've seen cops that just keep doing the loop over and over, looking, but they dont stop for a fight or someone being brutually attacked by 50 aboriginies.

I swear cops can't be fucked doing half the shit they're supposed to most of the time. I would say there's some pretty decent coppers out there though, just gotta look hard. Alot of the female cops are actually pretty friendly unless they're a fat bitch dyke.