• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

hello im a newbi here. Really here because i need all the info i can on fake percs and norcos. Definitely got a handfull of pressed fent pill the other day and almost wasnt here anymore so im just wanting to research everything.

hello im a newbi here. Really here because i need all the info i can on fake percs and norcos. Definitely got a handfull of pressed fent pill the other day and almost wasnt here anymore so im just wanting to research everything.
Hi there. What happened? I have heard from this site it is like impossible to get 30mg blue oxy anymore. Someone offered me some grey ones- they'd be 20mg but i actually said no due to that fear and came on here to see what i can find. Not much so far except i ran into your post. So scary. How did you k now the one was pressed fent? I kind of can't believe they would make fake norcos as it is not like they really can sell for all that much money. Be careful friend.

Welcome to BL. We have many good posts relating to the pills both legit and fake. We technically cannot do pill IDs here, but there are some posts with images and things to look out for.

Hi there. What happened? I have heard from this site it is like impossible to get 30mg blue oxy anymore. Someone offered me some grey ones- they'd be 20mg but i actually said no due to that fear and came on here to see what i can find. Not much so far except i ran into your post. So scary. How did you k now the one was pressed fent? I kind of can't believe they would make fake norcos as it is not like they really can sell for all that much money. Be careful friend.
Typically norcos are less commonly faked, but you can never be sure. The only real way to know is to buy some fent test strips.

Hey there and welcome

Yeah check out the pill reports and pic section of pills. Think that might be the closest you can get to identifying what you getting. I don't have much info on this as pharm meds don't get sold here on the streets. Closest i think you will get to fent here is H being cut with it but even with H so far i haven't come across H that has fent in it. But with all that said I'm sure you will get some help and insight to the questions you asking.

Regards
CoffeeShroom