• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Rx Cowboy

Boaton00777

Greenlighter
Hey everyone! Call me Boston. I’ve been on rx on one form or another since 15. Big into Sports and because of this also the time. And where I lived in Massachusetts opiates for huge so I have a big background and opiates after I stopped after 10 years I realized I had 80 HD and panic disorder so I’ve been around the band with psychological medications looking for insight and also to dispel what I’ve learned in the proper groups hope all of you stay well

Hey @Boaton00777 (Boston), what's up.

Cool avatar! And we probably live closer that you think ;)

Check out Sports and Gaming if you'd like.

If you don't mind i ask, what Rx's are you on? I'm on a couple myself for bipolar disorder, and they work great. I hope yours are working alright, and if you ever have any questions about psychotropic medications you may look toward Mental Health to talk about them. But we're no doctors.

Either way, Welcome to Bluelight :)

Reactions: Ds
Well I’m a former partier some sours 15 I am now 37 I have a love for pharmaceuticals in general and I am I’m rather knowledgeable and I like sharing that knowledge as well as reading others

Hey @Boaton00777 (Boston), what's up.

Cool avatar! And we probably live closer that you think ;)

Check out Sports and Gaming if you'd like.

If you don't mind i ask, what Rx's are you on? I'm on a couple myself for bipolar disorder, and they work great. I hope yours are working alright, and if you ever have any questions about psychotropic medications you may look toward Mental Health to talk about them. But we're no doctors.

Either way, Welcome to Bluelight :)
Sure. I take pregablin 100mgs 3dly for fibromyalgia, also anxiety. Kpins 1mg 2x dly. I guess I’m starting that at the end of the month.. cymbalta 60mg 1x dly for pain and anxiety. Ritalin 20mgs la ( hoping to go back on adderall. Melatonin 10 mg at night as needed and a slew of vitamins and minerals all high-end what about you

Sure. I take pregablin 100mgs 3dly for fibromyalgia, also anxiety. Kpins 1mg 2x dly. I guess I’m starting that at the end of the month.. cymbalta 60mg 1x dly for pain and anxiety. Ritalin 20mgs la ( hoping to go back on adderall. Melatonin 10 mg at night as needed and a slew of vitamins and minerals all high-end what about you

Quite the cocktail. Do the negative side effects essentially cancel out?

I'm on lamictal 400 and vraylar 6.

Quite the cocktail. Do the negative side effects essentially cancel out?

I'm on lamictal 400 and vraylar 6.
I was first diagnosed with bipolar disorder so I took Lamictal in a damn near killed me I got that rash and it was later discovered that it was ADHD yeah oh those are all very effective and they keep me highly functioning

I was first diagnosed with bipolar disorder so I took Lamictal in a damn near killed me I got that rash and it was later discovered that it was ADHD yeah oh those are all very effective and they keep me highly functioning
Val 6 what is that? Any recreational?

Newbie. Hey everyone I’m Boston looking for advice on different RX medications both necessary and recreational and I also like to enjoy my experiences over the past 25 years and any knowledge that others may find useful or insightful please feel free to contact me I have a good amount of knowledge

I was diagnosed bipolar as well. My meds saved my life, TBH. And two days without them i get suicidal or manic.

Vraylar is an antipsychotic. No recreational value.

But if you were asking what i use as recreation, i love weed, and meth.

My therapist suspects i have ADD but i have substance abuse disorder on my record so they won't even give me wellbutrin any more. Or strattera, which i've never tried.

I was diagnosed bipolar as well. My meds saved my life, TBH. And two days without them i get suicidal or manic.

Vraylar is an antipsychotic. No recreational value.

But if you were asking what i use as recreation, i love weed, and meth.

My therapist suspects i have ADD but i have substance abuse disorder on my record so they won't even give me wellbutrin any more. Or strattera, which i've never tried.
Even a skilled psychiatrist or therapist has trouble diagnosing between the two because they do remember each other if you find relief for the meds that you’re taking now it’s more than likely manic depression if not then it’s more than likely adult ADD or ADHD

Greetings, Boaton. What specifically are you looking to learn about? Perhaps I can steer you in the right direction.

Welcome to Bluelight.