• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Newbie - who else in scottsdale / phoenix ! (Arizona)

serpentine.clouds

Greenlighter
Joined a few days ago, I'm into everything from weed to opiates, but mostly xanax, heroin, and coke. Was wondering who else is getting high in the valley of the sun? I'm in more of the scottsdale area, but I do spend a lot of time in Phoenix. Just wanted to say hey to some of u guys :)

I just moved here to Phoenix a few months ago from Iowa. Do u like it here? I?m having a hard time adjusting to be honest ?

I?m new to Bluelight as well. I?ve lurked for about a decade, but just finally registered. I went to ASU, so I lived in Scottsdale/Tempe for 6 years. Yes, it took me 6 years to graduate, but I had the time of my life doing it. I just moved back to the east coast, but I still visit often. Good drugs of all kinds to be had in the Valley. It?s known for its meth, but with Mexico being so close, everything is nice. I was never much of a tweaker, but the black tar, powder/rock, and weed always had me right. Best speedballs I?ve ever done.

Ive been out here for a year and a half, it was rough at first but I am slowly loving the valley. Maybe its because the drugs are cheaper haha

Hello!!! I'm brand new on this site too. From AZ as well, I live in Phoenix but occasionally hang out in Scottsdale. Weed & coke are my thing, lol. =D Welcome! ;)

Hey! Im also pretty new to az... I live in Tempe but im also in phoenix and scottsdale alot...i love me some pills lol and of course weed. I would love to meet some ppl around here! Welcome!!

Just a friendly reminder:

Introduction

New Member Introductions (NMI) exists to give new members a chance to introduce themselves to the rest of Bluelight, and to ask basic questions. You're not required to introduce yourself, but it's a great way to get started! :)

NMI is not a .orgg discussion f.orgm. You'll probably want Basic .orgg Discussion for those basic .orgg-related questions. But if you're not sure, ask anyway and we can move your thread to the right f.orgm.

Personal Info

Think carefully before giving out personal details on your profile. We'd discourage including your name, email, FB, Twitter, Snapchat, and so on until you're comfortable with how things work. :)

Looking for .orggs?

WE ARE NOT HERE TO HELP YOU SCORE .orgGS!

IF YOU INTRODUCE YOURSELF WITH YOUR CITY LOCATION, WE WILL ASSUME YOU'RE ATTEMPTING TO SOURCE!

Anyone attempting to do so will have their message deleted, and may receive a warning

Greenlighter? Bluelighter?

A Greenlighter is a new member who has made less than 50 posts. To reduce spamming, trolling and the sourcing of .orggs, restrictions are applied to these new accounts.

This means:

• Greenlighters can Private Message (PM) anyone, but are limited to 1 PM every 3 hours. Use it wisely. Keep in mind that if you are caught abusing the PM function (trying to source, for example) there will be severe consequences.
  • Greenlighters are restricted to 5 stored PMs (that includes everything: inbox, sent, drafts, archives). You'll have to continually delete old messages to make room for new ones.
  • Greenlighters cannot attach files to messages.
  • Greenlighters cannot create a Blog or post in other people's Blogs.

Once you've made 50 posts, you become a Bluelighter and the above restrictions are removed. Please note that it can sometimes take up to an hour for this change to take affect.

Until then, if you want to contact another member please use the "Send a message via email" link on that member's profile page. Be warned though that some people will have that option turned off.

Please do not post nonsensical posts to gain 50 posts to reach Bluelighter status.

Tips On Making Your Introduction

What makes a good introductory post? Here are some suggestions:

• A big hello to the rest of Bluelight :)
  • Tell us why you came to Bluelight?
  • Tell us your interests and background, such as being a student, interest in films, video games, meeting other bluelighters, etc?
  • Tell us which .orggs you like?

New Member Introductions Threads of Interest

Here are several threads that may be of interest to new members:

Existing Bluelighters - How To Greet New Members

We encourage everyone to stop by and welcome new members. Here are some tips on how to greet them:

• Most importantly, be friendly. Don't scare the new users away please. :)
  • Put a little thought into your greetings. Personalize rather than copypasta!
  • Find someone in your area or similar interests? Point them to your favorite f.orgm. This also includes the many social threads.
  • See a new member that may need help getting through f.orgms or the site? PM them and offer some support and helpful pointers.
  • Think the new user's name is cool? Tell them you'd like to nominate them for the current Best New User Name competition.

Last edited by alasdairm; 25-06-2018 at 11:50.​

Welcome. New, but have used this as a way to educate myself and make better choices. I live on the west side, but fell in love with AZ while at ASU. I'm originally from LA and moved back to AZ a years back.
There is a lot to do here and I'm sure you'll do just fine finding whatever makes you smile. Be safe.

Hey. Long time lurker, finally joined officially yesterday. Also in PHX... I am a heroin junkie with methamphetamine tendencies. I can't drink (my first love) or smoke weed anymore, so here i am, all strung out on smack . o_O