• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Newbie on rc stimulant needs help

LordRymdapa

Greenlighter
So for now I've been strictly on rc benzodiazepine (and regular benzodiazepine) but I would like to to try some rc stimulants as my job puts me to sleep and all these benzos aren't helping. I was thinking about a mellow stimulant which may be in the amphetamine category as I take weekly urine tests. So any help would be greatly appreciated. 3-FPM is the only one I've found so far.

The last thing you want with weekly urine tests is an Amphetamine....

Soooo is there any rc stimulant with no amphetamine in the mix? I will check 4-fa out.

I am not sure which country you reside in, but if you can source a new RC named 4-Fluoromethylpenidate (4F-MPH), you would not be disappointed.

I have recently partook in experiments with this and highly regard it.

Don't do any!
I know a 23-year-old kid at the hospital having open heart surgery - TWICE- for going down the path you are thinking.
Caffiene, Adrafinil, ALCAR, all legal supplements that are infinitely more safe.

4 fluoro mph if you can get it decent mpa replacement or 3 fpm, anyone know of a new stim on the horizon heard 4 fluoro ephay be a possibility, seems to be mainly benzodiazepine at the mo, zzzzz

Soooo is there any rc stimulant with no amphetamine in the mix? I will check 4-fa out.

4-FA = 4-FluoroAMPHETAMINE
I'd wager that would make you pee dirty for amphetamines (also, 4-FA is more of a party drug due to its serotonin-releasing qualities. 2-FA is much more "functional").