• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Newbie looking to learn and make friends

Me too. I think this site is great for people to be able to ask questions about their experience and not feel so shitty about the decisions we make
I definitely agree, it will be nice to have understanding instead of judgment- which the ones who judge are often people who have never tried or sampled so makes no sense why they ‘care’ maybe they just like to feel superior? I feel bad for them honestly.

We're glad to have you both.

There is nothing like this place on the web (and the web is a vast place).

We're glad to have you both.

There is nothing like this place on the web (and the web is a vast place).

I’ve been reading through posts and lots of people really know y’all’s stuff, look forward to upping my knowledge even if it’s something I haven’t tried I still like to get an idea of what it’s like, etc. I kinda go kinda hard then take breaks until something calls me again lol I’m glad to be here too, kinda struggling at the moment.

Welcome to bluelight!

I'm curious, do you have a drug of choice? Or are you still playing the field so to speak?

You said you are struggling, if you feel like sharing a little more about that, perhaps we can recommend which forums to check out, or threads that are relevant.

Anyways, I don't want to pry, just curious about you. Have fun, be safe, and then have more fun, OK?

Welcome to BlueWorld @Sheri_berri

Well you definitely at the right place. Know for sure you will make a lot of friends on here and learn a lot of your DOC or any other that you interested in, Plus there is no judgement here as we all on here have walked the same road or roads so to speak with a decent amount of exp and knowledge. So "surf" away and I'm sure you will enjoy and feel welcome here.

Coffeeshroom

Welcome to bluelight!

I'm curious, do you have a drug of choice? Or are you still playing the field so to speak?

You said you are struggling, if you feel like sharing a little more about that, perhaps we can recommend which forums to check out, or threads that are relevant.

Anyways, I don't want to pry, just curious about you. Have fun, be safe, and then have more fun, OK?
I hesitate to answer only bc I think I’m still dealing with some shame. I’m sure I’ll come around though:) I barely remembered joining yesterday and cringed when I came back to read them but I’m sure I’m not the first to do that!!
I like - have fun be safe and have more fun -

Welcome to bluelight!

I hesitate to answer only bc I think I’m still dealing with some shame. I’m sure I’ll come around though:) I barely remembered joining yesterday and cringed when I came back to read them but I’m sure I’m not the first to do that!! I got
Welcome to BlueWorld @Sheri_berri

Well you definitely at the right place. Know for sure you will make a lot of friends on here and learn a lot of your DOC or any other that you interested in, Plus there is no judgement here as we all on here have walked the same road or roads so to speak with a decent amount of exp and knowledge. So "surf" away and I'm sure you will enjoy and feel welcome here.

Coffeeshroom
Thank you I definitely feel welcome already:)

Hi SB
Welcome to the forum I am also new but understand your concerns.
I have learnt heaps on here that has helped me in my fight.
Take Care Be Safe.

Hi SB
Welcome to the forum I am also new but understand your concerns.
I have learnt heaps on here that has helped me in my fight.
Take Care Be Safe.
[/

Hello 👋 thank you so much~! Yeah I was surprised at myself for the hesitation. But I am sure it won’t be long before I let it all spill out. Have you been able to speak freely? I’m not trying to question you if you aren’t comfortable answering I’ll understand:)

Hey
Yes I have shared a fair bit but a bit worried ATM as Worst 5 months of my Life and
Doesn't look like improving but All good as I keep saying it can't get any Worse But it does haha.
I just have to pull my Head right in and just enjoy the fact the Sun hasn't given up so why should I.
Stay Safe Healthy & you will know when you want to share or ask some of the very knowledgeable people on this site for advice.
👍💕✌️😜

Hey
Yes I have shared a fair bit but a bit worried ATM as Worst 5 months of my Life and
Doesn't look like improving but All good as I keep saying it can't get any Worse But it does haha.
I just have to pull my Head right in and just enjoy the fact the Sun hasn't given up so why should I.
Stay Safe Healthy & you will know when you want to share or ask some of the very knowledgeable people on this site for advice.
👍💕✌️😜
I realised a long time ago to never EVER say " it can't get any worse " it can always get worse 😪😅
BUT things will always get better too! so don't jinx yourself hehe

Im new btw Hi

An Welcome @sherri_berri
I basically joined after 0 sleep in 48 hours and hazy from all the drugs sharing my life story, I think you have alot less to worry about you've basically not spilt any beans yet hehe