• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Newbie Information

ZDiamond

Bluelighter
Hi, I'm new to this whole community (unusual to call it that) and I was wondering if you guys could teach me the basic of drugs, like how to snort, how to I.V, how much is too much and etc. I also got my hands on some Ambien and I will gladly welcome the Walrus. I'm planning on taking 3, 10mg tablets before bed and fighting the sleep away. Any tips for that? I have some Endocet too and was wondering if I should snort it or take it orally? I took 20mg of Endocet before, and I my body felt heavy. Did I take too much?

Thanks in Advance :)

Hey @ZDiamond - welcome to Bluelight :)

Im going to shoot this over to BDD where you'll get better replies.

I'd hold off on any more until you find your answers.

As for snorting and IV - i might be able to help you there too. What do you know so far? What are you trying to use?

Hey @ZDiamond - welcome to Bluelight :)

Im going to shoot this over to BDD where you'll get better replies.

I'd hold off on any more until you find your answers.

As for snorting and IV - i might be able to help you there too. What do you know so far? What are you trying to use?
I don't know much about drugs. I did a little research when I got my hands on the drugs that I found but that's about it. I know that they don't give you a high but they have a similar affect as CBD, but slightly weaker.
I don't have any opiods but I'm working to get some ecstacy. Most of the drugs I have are my dad's. Lyrica, Ambien and Endocet. I also have weed.

Ehh.. IMO not very recreational drugs you got there.

Except weed im stoned all day when i can be.

Is there any reason why you want to pick up?

You really shouldn't start IVing, it's extremely dangerous and bad for your short and long term health.

The best advice I can give on general drug use is: A. Always research the drugs you want to take.
B. You can always take more but you can't take less, start off on the low end of dosage scales.
C. If you feel like your life is in serious danger don't hesitate, go to the ER.

Last edited:
I don't know much about drugs. I did a little research when I got my hands on the drugs that I found but that's about it. I know that they don't give you a high but they have a similar affect as CBD, but slightly weaker.
I don't have any opiods but I'm working to get some ecstacy. Most of the drugs I have are my dad's. Lyrica, Ambien and Endocet. I also have weed.
Endocet is the good one. do your homework because opioids get a firm grip on you relatively fast.

Hello and welcome to Bluelight, I really do not understand your question very well, but I will say that if you decide to use one or more drugs, do research on each one and understand well the problems that you can go through if an addiction arises ... About the drugs you mention, they all caused me problems, Lyrica attracted me too much and I took it for a long time, Ambien enjoyed it when I was younger and innocent, it doesn't do anything to me now, ufff and the Endocet you mention, oxycodone It really screwed me up, especially in economic terms, but using oxi brought me problems with other more accessible opiates. Finally, marijuana, the only drug that I consider safe if you can tolerate it, although it can also be addictive, but if I had to choose between an unlimited stash of those 4 drugs I would choose weed over the other 3.

Ehh.. IMO not very recreational drugs you got there.

Except weed im stoned all day when i can be.

Is there any reason why you want to pick up?
I just want to mess around and my parents are assholes, abusive and all. Tried talking, doesn't work.

I just want to mess around and my parents are assholes, abusive and all. Tried talking, doesn't work.
Okay... just, dont do drugs for that reason... your intention is to get the attention of your parents? No offense, simple curiosity
Just smoke weed in moderation bro... add some Oxi if u want but.. be careful only

Okay... just, dont do drugs for that reason... your intention is to get the attention of your parents? No offense, simple curiosity
Just smoke weed in moderation bro... add some Oxi if u want but.. be careful only
Not for their attention. I'm just fed up with where I'm at right now. I also wanna experiment, try it out before I can't anymore. I've done drugs before but under my cousin's supervision. He didn't teach me much, just let me get high with him.

This is how you become addicted. Because abuse is no joke and needs to be taken care of in healthy ways.

Everyone reacts differently. Who knows how far you'll go.

Maybe itll feel good for a second. But what about all those other seconds.

This is how you become addicted. Because abuse is no joke and needs to be taken care of in healthy ways.

Everyone reacts differently. Who knows how far you'll go.

Maybe itll feel good for a second. But what about all those other seconds.
I know man. if that's what I wanted to hear, I would've asked my doctor. I understand the risks of doing this, I can grasp the severity of it. But that's not why I'm on this forum. So please, don't give me that crap. I know what I'm getting into.

It's a great thing that you decided to come here! There's a lot of info on bluelight, learn as much as you can (search engine) and don't hesitate to ask if you have any specific questions.

We try to give accurate information and avoid anti-drug propaganda. But there are real risks that come from using drugs, and you need to know about them. Not every drug and route of administration (ROA) carries the same risks, there are many different kinds of drugs.

Madness just told you that because you do seem a bit lost when it comes to drugs (no offense, everyone goes through that) and you could get into trouble without even knowing it's happening.

I understand that you guys care for the people on this forum, so thanks for your concern. I really do appreciate it despite the tone of my previous comment.

Now, back to my questions. I took Ambien yesterday, 3 10mg and absolutely nothing happened. Except for me getting extremely sleepy. It took 40 minutes for me to get sleepy, fought with that for 2 hours then thought fuck it and went to sleep. No hallucinating or anything. How come this happened? Also, I have a limited amount of Endocet, what would be the best way to make use of it?

I know man. if that's what I wanted to hear, I would've asked my doctor. I understand the risks of doing this, I can grasp the severity of it. But that's not why I'm on this forum. So please, don't give me that crap. I know what I'm getting into.
Hey, you don't need to be rude bae haha. All of us here are addicts or addicts in recovery, we know that addiction is screwed, for that reason and the goal of harm reduction we have said those things.
If you do not get hallucinations of ambien, then you will never have them, I tell you because before I became addicted to benzos, ambien produced me great hallucinatory and delusional states, now I can take 100mg without feeling sleepy or distortions of any kind (yes, I tried 100mg of ambien less than 2 months ago) I would put the ambien aside if I were you.
You don't have to be addicted to benzos to get nothing from Zolpidem ... Many friends of mine have had very different experiences with it, some enjoyed it, some got scared and some fell asleep, all those Z drugs are strange ...
About oxy, I don't know, what is your tolerance to opiates? do you use codeine or you used other opiates before? My recommendation is that you just swallow them and that's it. The best way to get high on oxycodone is by mouth, you could snort them, but I see that Endocet has acetaminophen so I wouldn't recommend that you smell them. Roll up a nice joint, took 1 or 2 Endocet and enjoy

If you have specific questions you can create a new thread :)

How do I smoke Endocet from a joint? And If I do end up taking it orally, chewing would be better right?

Last edited:
Got confusd there, thanks for the clear up. On lyrica rn. Feeling goodd. got another question. Endocet and Lyrica together?

Last edited: