• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Newbie,hi from Vic

Spazzy

Greenlighter
Hey guys ,I just joined tonight from Melb Australia.
I'm 32 and fairly new to mdma ,tried it 12 weeks ago,went hard for 6 weeks,had a 6 week break and plan to have fun Saturday night.
How do I get the best out if my roll at home?
I find myselfjust playing on my phone on fb or tt and I'm BORED while on mdma ,help!

Hey @Spazzy :)

Welcome to Bluelight <3

What type of music do you enjoy? Some people like trance music while others like hiphop while rolling. Me personally I am/was a huge trance fan. Would look around on Youtube for Trance sets (ones that last 1+ hour), and just enjoy the living fuck out of it lol.
Have some orange juice around because it will help with the feelgood effects of roll, maybe anything vitamin C. I always liked the OJ.
Not sure what kind of activites you enjoy doing while rolling besides playing on ur phone and such, but they do have some pretty cool games out there on your computer that you can try playing :)
Theres also some cool games on ur phone too if that's all you got.
Mainly just put on some good jams, put the headphones on and enjoy the roll.
Its fun to check out Bluelight too when Rolling. Check out : MDMA & Empathogenic Drugs :)

Welcome, Man i use to go hard on mdma every week please don't get into it aswell by the end of the run its just regrets as any feeling of happiness at all in life slips away. But you want to find some really europhic music for your mind on the roll and just bliss out to it. Load up on vitamins aswell recommend taking at least a month between each roll to avoid to much burn out and tolerance 3 months is best but i understand the appeal i use it to do a few times a week but i wish i never abused it as i did as its such a lovely drug i would of got more positives out of it waiting longer and long term it left me fried. I like house and clubbing music on mdma, hardstyle some trance i prefer trance for lsd though. drum and bass is what alot of people like here in nz on mdma but i never felt the appeal of it id much prefer trippy eletronic music.

Hey mate. Im local to you in melbourne so welcome.

Ive used mdma for almost 20 years. It is a wonderful drug but one of the only drugs out of 100s ive tried that arent any good solo. A solo mdma session is about 20% of what it really is about. Pm me if you want, mdma home alone is a waste of mdma imo