• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Newbie HerešŸ˜¬

Marji

Greenlighter
Just saying ā€œHEY HOPE ALL IS WELLā€ Im just shy of 40 yrs of age and been an active addict, functional addict and a recovering addict off and on for 12 years.
I go by Marda but now canā€™t change my name šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø. I am from Atlantic City, New Jersey USA.
My drugs of choice is APVP (flacca), crack, meth, all pills, LSD, heroin, anything. No longer use heroin bc of overdoses or crack bc of seizures. Been meth lately. Hope to gain some knowledge with everyone! šŸ™‹šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Attachments

• 2A2C445A-1DFC-4C75-9698-C2DF87B5AF22.jpeg
    2A2C445A-1DFC-4C75-9698-C2DF87B5AF22.jpeg
    46 KB · Views: 3
Haha, what's up Newbie!!

Welcome to Bluelight @Marji :)

Always been curious about flacca! What's it like? I've been to jersey city, wicked cool. After a quick goggle, i found that Atlantic City is beautiful as well. Have you always lived there? Meth is my DOC as well ATM. We suffer on the east coast though in terms of quality, IME.

Anyway, hope all is good, and enjoying the nice weather we are having!

Just saying ā€œHEY HOPE ALL IS WELLā€ Im just shy of 40 yrs of age and been an active addict, functional addict and a recovering addict off and on for 12 years.
I go by Marda but now canā€™t change my name šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø. I am from Atlantic City, New Jersey USA.
My drugs of choice is APVP (flacca), crack, meth, all pills, LSD, heroin, anything. No longer use heroin bc of overdoses or crack bc of seizures. Been meth lately. Hope to gain some knowledge with everyone! šŸ™‹šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Hi and welcome @Marji :)

Iā€™ll have to google Flacca.. Iā€™ve never heard of it in my life!!

Iā€™m 46 from Melbourne.. Been addicted mainly to prescription stuff and alcohol. Meth is my DOC atm. Plus I get Valium and anti-depressants from the doc.

Bluelight is really cool. I hope you enjoy it :giggle:

Hahaa
Haha, what's up Newbie!!

Welcome to Bluelight @Marji :)

Always been curious about flacca! What's it like? I've been to jersey city, wicked cool. After a quick goggle, i found that Atlantic City is beautiful as well. Have you always lived there? Meth is my DOC as well ATM. We suffer on the east coast though in terms of quality, IME.

Anyway, hope all is good, and enjoying the nice weather we are having!

Lol thank you. Yeah meth is my thing right now. I go to meetings again recently and have a ton of white key tags. (24 hrs or less).
I beg you PLEASE donā€™t try Flacca. Iā€™ve been on every single drug besides ayahuasca. Flacca was my hardest and I only stopped bc it couldnā€™t be get shipped here anymore from Thailand/China. It made me fucking craaazzzzyyyyy!! Closest I could compare it to was a hit of crack that last as long as meth but I was smoking it like crack. I was so obsessed. Ended up in psychiatric hospitals, withdrawal I was Fucking TORTURE! All mental but like, insane insane! Just donā€™t try it please. I didnā€™t even know where I was half the time.šŸ–¤

Oh, yeah, those white tags. I have one that i put on and took off my key chain so many times that i just now keep it in my backpack.

Alright, i'm convinced - i won't try it. Like crack, timeline of meth, but with possible psychosis and hallucination - gotcha. Well i'm sorry it put you through hell, but think of me as the first life saved by giving out this information. I honestly would try anything at all, but based on your post i think i'll pass.

See you around, and if you have any questions just ask!

Hahaa

Lol thank you. Yeah meth is my thing right now. I go to meetings again recently and have a ton of white key tags. (24 hrs or less).
I beg you PLEASE donā€™t try Flacca. Iā€™ve been on every single drug besides ayahuasca. Flacca was my hardest and I only stopped bc it couldnā€™t be get shipped here anymore from Thailand/China. It made me fucking craaazzzzyyyyy!! Closest I could compare it to was a hit of crack that last as long as meth but I was smoking it like crack. I was so obsessed. Ended up in psychiatric hospitals, withdrawal I was Fucking TORTURE! All mental but like, insane insane! Just donā€™t try it please. I didnā€™t even know where I was half the time.šŸ–¤

I wouldnā€™t know where to get it!

Sup newbie! Welcome. I always wondered what meth was like to smoke, I've only ever snorted it.

Ma
Oh, yeah, those white tags. I have one that i put on and took off my key chain so many times that i just now keep it in my backpack.

Alright, i'm convinced - i won't try it. Like crack, timeline of meth, but with possible psychosis and hallucination - gotcha. Well i'm sorry it put you through hell, but think of me as the first life saved by giving out this information. I honestly would try anything at all, but based on your post i think i'll pass.

See you around, and if you have any questions just ask!
mannnn I hope so

Sup newbie! Welcome. I always wondered what meth was like to smoke, I've only ever snorted it.
HiiišŸ˜¬ honestly, bc of my meds, it doesnā€™t do anything differently to me. My meds are pretty strong so it pretty much block crack and meth. Or I have seizures. I prefer snorting bc I love the burn šŸ–¤