• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

newbie experience pls explain

yeah its wierd...i never know when im going to spew...its only happened once but its wierd cos i only have halves and i had half of a pill 1 w/e and the 2nd half the next w/e didnt spew from the first half and spewed from teh 2nd half but had a but better roll from the 2nd half. im very new tot his and i enjoy it immensly but havent touched mdxx since i spewed cos it freaked me out so much cos it came out of nowhere..i was lucky i made it to the bathroom in time.i thought i'd be riht since id tested the pill the w/e before.... i dunno i really wanna roll this w/e cos its been a while (2 months) im just lloking for some advice as to how to minimise the chances to spewing :)
its reassuring reading about others ppl's experiences relaxes me and makes me look foward to the weekend :) too bad its only monday

BigTrancer said:
..IMO it's probably a sign to start taking smaller doses because your pills are too strong for you.

I started regularly taking bikkies around 4 years ago, and I went through a phase for around 18 months where every pill would make me very nasueous (JUST before a major rush) or would make me vomit. This was with crap pills or good pills. I found that having 20mg of rabeprazole sodium (Dr's suggestion - neutralizes stomach acid) before getting chopped leaves me with no nausea at all.

Do you think it's maybe more likely the binders and other crap in them??

I had the same problem as mrephedrine69, i took some "Quick-ez" before hand, sorted out my problem 9 times out of 10.

mrephedrine69 said:
I found that having 20mg of rabeprazole sodium (Dr's suggestion - neutralizes stomach acid) before getting chopped leaves me with no nausea at all.

Just curious, how long before you roll do you take the raberprazole ? I've been prescribed it for about 8 months now (for reflux) but I used to still feel a little sick from some pills a while back ... I only take the raberprazole in the mornings though, and if i was rolling it would usually be at night. Now I dont really throw from pills anymore but I still experience abit of nausea while coming up, never thought of using pariet (brand name of raberprazole sodium that I have) to try and counter the effect.

I find magnesuim to be quite a good alternative to nausea and throwing up from high doses of mdxx

^^Hey Peaked. Pariet is the same brand I use. I have had pills that have made me chunder, and then had the same pill with 1 pariet tablet (20mg) 1 hour prior to consuming a pill and had no nausea at all making a nice smooth roll. Also almost as good for a hangover as Maccas is!

i've yacked every time i took a pill most of the time its only a lil and i really don't mind when im rolling :). if im starting to feel dizzy or i start getting hickups ill go for a lil mission to the bath room to wash my face, check my eyes and if i feel like it ill yack a lil and im fine for the rest of the night. However, when double dropping it was intense and i had to run around the side of the house but didn't unfortunately didn't make it around :(..... nuff said :|

are there any aussies here? all these things u guys are taking to settle ur stomach ive never heard off.....what are they? are they anti-acids or what?

Sounds like your body is adjusting with the MDMA dose!
I must sound like a freak but I suck my pills... I love the taste... Only vomited once before, brown 3.. and that's because I ate like a cnt before :)

I am of the belief that after years of use, it also could be the body trying to reject what it sees as an attack on the system. Ecstasy and other amphetamines severely lower your body's natural defence against poisons, the immune system. I am of the belief that after putting one's body through the immense 'shock' it receives from eating ecstasy many times, the body simply wants to reject it via emptying the contents of the stomach. It doesn't want the shock to the system.

I'm also of the possible belief a small part of the vomiting and nausea maybe psychological. If you know your going to take pills I think that the anxiety of the knowledge of whats about to come can cause an increase in the acid in the stomach. It's a normal occurence to feel sick in the stomach when your nervous, anxious and excited, so it makes sense to me that the psychological factor could play a role in being nauseous or vomiting.

Just my thoughts.

And oh, yes, I am an Aussie.

amateur: This is the Aus forum, most of the people here are from this part of the world. Ask your GP or pharmacist for advice on strong antacids or proton pump inhibitors if you're suffering from recurring indigestionacid reflux.

BigTrancer :)