• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

New Years Eve - what will YOU be doing?

I was at Altitude in Melbourne :) Loving it there I might have to move down if you'll all have me <3. Met some fantastic people and had a wild night.

Worked from 11am to 9pm on NYE then went back to work on NYD at 4.30am until 2pm then now... I am on two weeks holidays. Wasting my time on BL that I haven't posted for long time. Haven't partied on NYE for the last 3 years, that what happens if you are working as chef :)

Went to a friend's party. Drank more than I really should have but not so much that I had any ill effects. Left at 1:30 to disappear off with my boyfriend, fell asleep shortly after.

down at a beach house with some mates and then 8 of us skinny dipping at torquay beach at the stroke of midnight.

so funny.

ate some acid and went to watch the fireworks in melbourne fuck there were alot of scumbags around,nily got hit by a truck burning down the street with some dude hanging of it smashing the trucks windows in with a baseball bat...only in melbourne

Aishas Star said:
I was at Altitude in Melbourne :) Loving it there I might have to move down if you'll all have me <3. Met some fantastic people and had a wild night.

Altitude is a good little bar, I don't mind it there at all.

They sometimes play some decent old skool trance and progressive there, decent location too... its close to Stalactites (best souvlaki's in melb).

Oh how I miss teriyakianarkisaki on a Thursday night @ Billboards... Many souvlaki's and beer to be had.

InSoMnIa^ said:
I did enjoy chatting with dave pham, james rudd and matt radovich about techno and electro and how dead it is though. :)
^I love how jaded you are, and how you always manage to push yourself along to another event regardless. =D

PS. Dave Pham can have my techno babies anytime he wants. I think he already knows this, but feel free to pass it on next time you see him. ;)

InSoMnIa^ said:
Oh how I miss teriyakianarkisaki on a Thursday night @ Billboards... Many souvlaki's and beer to be had.

me too :(

*tear*

i had some of the best nights of my life there. good music, good people and what actually used to be a cool little club.
(emphasis on "used too")

I went to a little crew type doof and took my baby sister (nearly 17 angsty punk loving non conformist :p) who didn't really like psy but it was either hang out with me or get drunk at home with mum and dad. She says psytrance makes her want to stab people :0

I don't think she'll be coming doofing with me again :p

Tribeadelic for me...

Awesome party!!

A great start to the new year...

I was at Raz's house for the countdown and then ended up at 1234's house for drugs.

Happy New Year! (Is it too late to keep saying that?)

I was in a dodgy motel room in Taree drinking cheap bubbles with my boy, listening to tunes from our phones, reading books in between watching the fireworks on tv, enjoying Thai Yarni (;)), texting Australian Yarni and then getting mad at the boy for something I can't remember and passing out.

It reflects 2006 fairly well, no doubt 2007 will be similar =D

haha I can't believe you got me a menu from that place. That's so awesome. I made the boy search america for something with my name on it and the closest he got was Yumi. Who would've thought I could've just sent him to Taree?!?!

Not that anyone cares really but I've run out of threads to respond to; my New Year's was spent at a friends' barbecue, except we didn't eat anything because we were on pills (pretty weak dodgy pills but nevertheless). Went home at 2am and in bed by 3am.

The most exciting thing about the night was when we adjourned to the local primary school playground to set off some fireworks. I must admit fireworks at close range scare me silly. But the trek there and back was fun :)

InSoMnIa^ said:
Altitude is a good little bar, I don't mind it there at all.

They sometimes play some decent old skool trance and progressive there, decent location too... its close to Stalactites (best souvlaki's in melb).

Yeah we quite liked it there. It was better then spending a NYE at a rave for once. We spent most of the night outside on the porch.
Although while standing out there I did see something pretty funny. 2 guys that thought they were hot shit their done up car was playing up. So they open the bonnet and one opens up the radiator and boiling water goes spurting all over them with green coolant. Was a classic, but i feel bad now for laughing.. oh well

Fuck it I don't have anything else to reply to either. :D

I was up in Newcastle (in NE England) for NYE. I was actually pretty excited about going to some party which they were playing Techno and Jungle, my cup of tea really. Instead, were told to go to the wrong place and I had to listen to shit 80's music (not cheese just shit). The house / techno that was playing downstairs was actually alright but the crowd down there were a pissed bunch of Geordies that wouldn't take no for an answer. To add to this annoyance I fell down the stairs, then I was sitting on the couch glaring at everyone. Needless to say that once we got out of the club I kind of ranted a lot, haha. I'm laughing about it now but I feel like hours of my life were wasted in that shithole.

Thank fuck that afterwards once we were back at the house we could chill out and play nice loud psytrance. That was much better!! :D