• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

New Ways to clean up Your Bong

luke001

Ex-Bluelighter
In this case, and they only in this case, be sure you00 DROP THE PARTICULAR SOAP. Cleaning up your bong with chemicals that are not meant for your individual glass can easily leave behind a skinny coat regarding soapy remains that may experience your hurt tasting similar to fresh pale yellow springs. Ain’t nobody bought time for of which. 4ft glass bong

People have indicated a million ways on how some people clean their particular bong, out of baking soda pop and white wine vinegar to possibly even denture medication. If you’re only trying to downfall by through emptying out your dirty bong water plus proceeding using a quick clean, that retains us all distrustful on how anyone wash our bodies. 36 inch glass bong

I know just what exactly you’re believing, “what’s the noise around denture pills?! ” Perfectly, Jolie Kerr fills all of us in with your ex love connected with denture pills and how they could actually get a bong to incorporate financing tip top shape! Initially you must separate, take apart your bong by taking heli-copter flight bowl and then the slide then dumping out old bong water with the slide cracking open. Next you plop a few of the dentier tablets in the chamber along with fill that will bad boy with hot water. The amount of denture products really hinges on how big your own bong is normally. If you have a massive bong, then you might want to use 2 or 3 of the clavier tablets. Also you can take the move and the dish and place these guys on their own Ziploc bags is to do the same thing.

What is progress from the fizzing soon after about 20+ minutes. The actual gunky guild up will likely be harder to obtain out of the small pieces, so its possible to combo-attack the idea with a piece cleaner that’s secure on your bong pieces. Immediately after everything has got soaked temporarly, rinse almost everything with domestic hot water and set these people aside to dry up. iridescent bong

Pipe people who smoke ,, I know youre skimming as a result of this article waiting around for your glimmer. Tiz below & right now! You can essentially do the equivalent exact detail as people with bongs, nonetheless I’ll provide you with some unique cleaning solutions. Location your line in a massive enough Tupperware container in addition to fill often the container program hot water in order that it is completely sunken. You can however use dentition tablets, or salt plus vinegar and also baking coke and white vinegar. Let the fizzing and pockets remove the many build-up.

Forget about running use merchandise like Quick Green, Filter Wipes, Food 420, or possibly Kryptonite to wash your bong or many other glassware. These are going to eliminate the want to shake your company Ziploc baggies because the muck just crumbles away. There will still be to saturate them although! multi chamber bong

Be sure to thoroughly clean your water lines and bongs regularly to take down on often the grime build-up so the the next time you go related to cleaning your current bong, it again won’t end up being such a annoyance.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a great idea! Thanks! I use those tablets to clean my plastic tray retainer (no, I’m not 14, I didn’t get braces until I was 30.) The reason that denture tabs are recommended for those particular retainers is because it’s gentle enough to not degrade or weaken the plastic over the years. It totally makes sense to use those on glass, especially iridescent types. My go to for my larger bubblers has been rubbing alcohol & salt overnight. It works well, but it’s a process. I’ll give this a whirl. Thanks!

For glass bong I used to use iso alcohol 75% and some salt. Then a good few rinses with water. Worked wonders!

I hardly use my bong so it doesne get clogged very often if its not the screen and inside of the stem you need a hot water tap and let the water heat up and just pour it down it should push through the resin plus any resin in your bowl will be a sticky consistancy which wipes straight off with paper towels

You dont need alcohol just warm watwr and some paper towels

You dont need alcohol just warm watwr and some paper towels

but iso makes it super easy.

Plug up the bong, fill it with iso, add a few grains of salt, let it sit for an hour or two and swirl it every ~15min until the two hours is up.

Hell, you don't even need salt and swirls really, it just speeds up the process a bit.

Pour it, rinse it, let it air dry and you're fuckin' done. The bong might be out of commission for a day but what self-respecting pothead doesn't have an alternate means of getting high in the meantime?

but iso makes it super easy.

Plug up the bong, fill it with iso, add a few grains of salt, let it sit for an hour or two and swirl it every ~15min until the two hours is up.

Hell, you don't even need salt and swirls really, it just speeds up the process a bit.

Pour it, rinse it, let it air dry and you're fuckin' done. The bong might be out of commission for a day but what self-respecting pothead doesn't have an alternate means of getting high in the meantime?
My method takes 5 minutes btw

and includes effort and the possibility of broken glass.

an iso rinse offers neither.

everything's got their own pros and cons.

and includes effort and the possibility of broken glass.

an iso rinse offers neither.

everything's got their own pros and cons.
I'm with you on this JIb. 91% iso/salt combo is the easiest, most efficient method for cleaning glass. Leaves it looking and tasting like new with absolutely zero residue. I'll leave my spoon soaking a few hours if I'm not busy, and after a long soak, it gets so clean. So much tastier.

Ill stick with 5 minute procedure thats just as effective unless you have a shitty $2 plastic bong that will melt

If the water's hot enough to melt plastic, it's hot enough to crack glass.

^ Damn I thought this was some method of making the iso/salt combination fizz up and do the light wiping itself. haha so lazy.

A cheap alternative if you can't get high purity IPA or Ethanol is clear Wodka.

^ Damn I thought this was some method of making the iso/salt combination fizz up and do the light wiping itself. haha so lazy.

afaik the salt doesn't do anything chemically here, it just acts as grit to help physically break down resin. Kind of like those really gritty hand soaps that are amazing at getting oil off your hands.