• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin New user. Better method?

PNess

Greenlighter
I’ve been an opioid user for about 10 years on and off and mostly on the past 2 years. About 2 weeks ago, I made the switch to heroin/fentanyl. I’ve made 3 purchases so far. The first one was white and had a very cocaine aftertaste. The second was more brown and didn’t have much of a chemical taste to it. The last one I bought was the same as the first. The white, chemical junk is killing my nose. It is super plugged up after minimal use. The brown junk is much easier on my snout.
Like I said, I’m new, but I’m assuming the white chemical is a straight fentanyl mix and the brown is more heroin based.
Shooting is totally off the table, but is there a better way to consume this stuff so it won’t kill my nose? Im older and have been around drugs my whole life, but I don’t have any friends that have ever used heroin.
Any suggestions would be great.
Thanks in advance.

You can smoke it on tinfoil. Much safer than snorting especially if you think it's been adulterated with fent. You can also plug it (in your rectum) which is like IV, although much more dangerous.

You can smoke it on tinfoil. Much safer than snorting especially if you think it's been adulterated with fent. You can also plug it (in your rectum) which is like IV, although much more dangerous.
How dangerous is plugging? What's more dangerous damaging your anus or overdosing and if you smoke how much would an equivalent dose would a bag be for plugging I actually got a 5 ml oral syringe only problem is it's one of them fat purple ones not the thin needle size my pharmacy say their the thinnest even though their thicker than a sausage (lol)

Do you need to add baking soda and a very small amount of water to the powder to make it burn?

Do you need to add baking soda and a very small amount of water to the powder to make it burn?
Nah, should melt down as is. You'll want to sort of move it around on the foil by tilting it once it melts