Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

New USA Doctor sanctions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoriansDelorean

Greenlighter
I wasn’t sure where else to post this but it seems appropriate considering the North American is our topic. some may be aware of the fact that the DEA lifted all sanctions regarding a doctors ability to prescribe controlled substances only via teleweb.
It remains to Be seen if they’ll close this loophole or if it will continue on as a new norm, but right now u can video or text with doctors for as low as 20 bucks and get a script for your legitamite personal needs.
to be clear I’m not sourcing here but I would like to ask if anyone has taken advantage of this potentially short term, unprecedented loophole? they won’t have opioid med registry up and running 100% compliance until 2022 and currently only 50% of doctors are set up to log people into the opiod registry more importantly I’m seeing more and more the psychiatrist specifically for controlled substance Scripps obviously this is about as legal a chance is Dr. shopping as one could hope for while still staying legal. Why on earth I would want my name in a registry like that eludes me; and I would personally like to get some of my old scripts back that my doctor isn’t writing cuz he closed his practice, and ya know, covid and quarantine. again you go to them for what ailes you like you would a normal doctor but you can now do it without prior visits and video/thru text
My question is have any of you had any experience with this?

Last edited:
Your post seems partly like incoherent babbling and the rest is about Dr shopping and taking advantage of a temporary loophole.

Lol. perhaps I’m giving those of y’all who have legit need for controlled substances a heads up during covid that I never thought the fuzz would allow.
From your tone It sounds like you are willing to accept that everything has to be controlled and doctors/medical care aren’t intrinsically tied to capitalism in western society, So why your looking down your nose at me for the desire to have Any meds I may need around when i, like many, are in quarantine, I’m really not sure.
Now I do know why ur looking down ur nose at me for the drug ramblings but to be fair this was dictated and not written out and my phone wrote it out horribly. And it’s not something I haven’t considered completely coherent and mainly I want to know if anyone else has had success visiting the docs they would normally be seeing via telemedicine and getting a legitimate script for legitimate reasons. As for the mandates to start a registry, I’m just giving information🤷‍♂️
To be clear I’m not sourcing and i don’t condone serious doctor shopping but cmon bro you act like the docs haven’t been shoppin us to drug companies for years. I thought I was at bluelight not theresABetterWay.com

Last edited:
I'm not looking down my nose at you for the drug part it was the rambling stuff that didn't make sense I was pointing out.

Yes, I’m taking advantage of this. I haven’t seen my pain doc in the flesh since early March 2020. I even moved out of state for a few months and I have had a friend pick up my script and FedEx it to me. When I was outside CA, the local pharmacist told me that I couldn’t get my script filled for opiates unless the script was written by a doctor in that state. I get all my opiate refills approved via FaceTime appts. I have noticed that other providers of other specialties have insisted that the visit be an actual “video visit”, for which I had to download a specialized app. FaceTime is apparently not an acceptable healthcare interface platform with those docs.

I'm unsure if this means doctors are actually prescribing more however. Maybe they are?

Closing thread for violating the rules outlined in the rules and guidelines thread, specifically...

• Discussions about pharmacies/prescriptions/doctors are not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.