• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

New To This Site

Marty1912

Greenlighter
Hello there! I hope everyone is getting through the pandemic and staying safe. I am new to this site and was looking for information that cannot be found on conventional search engines. I have been using meth daily for seven years, never missed a day. I'm not a heavy user and only snort it. I wanted to ask a couple of questions in hopes of settling some dilemmas. I appreciate any input from anyone and value your time (then, get to the point, right?).
I am functional, work full-time, no kids and suffer from PTSD and it's associated aftermath. I started smoking pot when I was 11. Experimented with lots of drugs as a teen and have been a wine drinker since I was 18. About 7 years ago, I was trying to burn the candle at both ends and wanted to try using some meth to keep me meeting the demands of work, new husband with his kids, etc. I found a source and always revisit well before I run dry.
So, here are the questions: does anyone who uses meth feel as though everyone around them suspects it? So far, nobody has ever mentioned it. But, it's always on my mind. I feel I'm hypervigilant about this as well as self-conscious about how my eyes look, if I'm displaying any signs of use, etc. The next question is, does anyone else get pains in the body from using this drug? Hip and leg pain have become chronic. Finally, is it inevitable to eventually drive a hole in my septum from tissue destruction? I can feel the area becoming thinner and want to avoid making a permanent divitt/hole in the septum. Is there a hack (no pun intended) for this?
I have the issues of not sleeping for days, but I get shit done. I don't use the drug to get high, seriously. I feel able work more efficiently and not get tired after a 14-hour work day. Sorry if my post isn't more interesting. I will work on that. Thanks again to anyone who reads this and double thanks to anyone who can help me.

Hey Welcome @Marty1912

I think so yeah. Meth is all over the place. I worked in both construction and food-service and meth played a huge role in me getting work done. Some co-workers would use meth along side with me, so I never really thought if anyone knew because almost everyone did meth. My supervisors on the other hand weren't about the meth life, and would pull people aside if they were to high. Sometimes I've seen 'bosses' work the living shit out of people just because they knew that they were on meth, and the funny thing is the guy enjoyed working his ass off.
Now in the homeless community, being high on meth was almost a badge of honor. It means that you were able to score successfully and didn't get caught by the police. It was socially acceptable because meth would help us out by creating really top-notch camp/tent sites lol.
Now meth being use in private setting, I can see why one might think that others suspect them high on meth, because what else would there be to think about if you have friends/family cover over that doesn't use meth?
Restless leg syndrome is part of meth use, I've never used meth for more then a few months (or more) at a time, so not really sure like after years of use would effect the leg/nervous system issue.
Yeah, meth will fuck your nose up, I used to know people personally that had to get reconstruction surgery due to their meth use. It happened over time, it wasn't like they did 1 line of meth and had to get surgery. I know they were using at least 3 different cooked types of meth, so all those chemicals will, and do eat holes in your nose.
If you are noticing a hole form then I would suggest to find another way to use it and let the nose heal, there are other ways to use meth without having to shoot the shit.
No sleeping is part of it lol. Maybe you could end your sessions a bit early and try to take something to help you sleep.

There is TONS of information here on Bluelight about meth use etc. What you could try and do is use the search function up top left, and search 'meth' and click 'search titles only', and that will bring up discussions with the word 'meth' or whatever you choose to search for.

If you need any other help then feel free to reach out to me, or one of the New Member Introduction staff members. :)

Hey Welcome @Marty1912

I think so yeah. Meth is all over the place. I worked in both construction and food-service and meth played a huge role in me getting work done. Some co-workers would use meth along side with me, so I never really thought if anyone knew because almost everyone did meth. My supervisors on the other hand weren't about the meth life, and would pull people aside if they were to high. Sometimes I've seen 'bosses' work the living shit out of people just because they knew that they were on meth, and the funny thing is the guy enjoyed working his ass off.
Now in the homeless community, being high on meth was almost a badge of honor. It means that you were able to score successfully and didn't get caught by the police. It was socially acceptable because meth would help us out by creating really top-notch camp/tent sites lol.
Now meth being use in private setting, I can see why one might think that others suspect them high on meth, because what else would there be to think about if you have friends/family cover over that doesn't use meth?
Restless leg syndrome is part of meth use, I've never used meth for more then a few months (or more) at a time, so not really sure like after years of use would effect the leg/nervous system issue.
Yeah, meth will fuck your nose up, I used to know people personally that had to get reconstruction surgery due to their meth use. It happened over time, it wasn't like they did 1 line of meth and had to get surgery. I know they were using at least 3 different cooked types of meth, so all those chemicals will, and do eat holes in your nose.
If you are noticing a hole form then I would suggest to find another way to use it and let the nose heal, there are other ways to use meth without having to shoot the shit.
No sleeping is part of it lol. Maybe you could end your sessions a bit early and try to take something to help you sleep.

There is TONS of information here on Bluelight about meth use etc. What you could try and do is use the search function up top left, and search 'meth' and click 'search titles only', and that will bring up discussions with the word 'meth' or whatever you choose to search for.

If you need any other help then feel free to reach out to me, or one of the New Member Introduction staff members. :)
Thank you so much! I really appreciate you taking your time to answer my post! You addressed all of my concerns with complete selfless and meaningful verbage and I wasn't expecting that level of efficiency! You are an asset to this site! Thanks so much, again!!! ☺️

• Heart
Reactions: Ds
Welcome to BL! There is a hive full of meth users and you can read all sorts of threads about meth use in general.

In my experience, amphetamines can make you self conscious. You may look perfectly normal but you start to worry about how you're coming off and you can possibly obsess about it and get worried. This is a common side effect that a lot of people deal with.

Take a deep breath and try and parse out what is in your head and what is reality. Meditation helps a ton with the impatient feeling you can get from stimulant use.

Welcome to BL @Marty1912

Yes, many people feel that people know they are tweaking, and a lot of the times people do know that you are on drugs. I can easily tell if someone is tweaking, especially after a bender when you know they haven’t slept for days.

Yep, tweaking makes people tic involuntarily. A lot of people sit or lay in the same position for hours and that can cause decreased blood flow in those areas. Sleep deprivation can cause all sorts of aches and pains because when you sleep, your body repairs itself. If you have been up for days, the cells in your body have no way to repair themselves.

Yes, meth is very caustic and can quickly erode your sinus cavity. Get a neti pot and rinse all of your inflamed areas. You should do that after every time you snort meth. If you don’t want to risk permanent damage, please find a different ROA while you allow your nose to heal. Try taking meth orally, or plugging it.

Hope that helps

🧙‍♂️
Thank you for these great answers! I will definitely be purchasing a neti pot. I hate the taste of it, yikes! It's some bitter tasting powder. What is plugging it mean? It's ok, I can check the info as you suggested. I just registered last night and have never found anything like this God send of a website! I'm like a kid in a candy store! I've been quite conservative with my choices for adventure in my life and only take this drug daily because I want to do the best job at my workplace where I've been for over 30 years. In the house I grew up in, drugs were everywhere, but I was never too interested since I had the opportunity to witness so many adults lying flat on the floor unconscious and that was pretty scary. I still tried them at a young age, but never let it become an obstacle. Maybe I'm in denial, but I don't think I'm killing myself with meth. I think of it as an extra boost, like a couple of cups of coffee. Thank again!!! 🤗

Welcome to BL! There is a hive full of meth users and you can read all sorts of threads about meth use in general.

In my experience, amphetamines can make you self conscious. You may look perfectly normal but you start to worry about how you're coming off and you can possibly obsess about it and get worried. This is a common side effect that a lot of people deal with.

Take a deep breath and try and parse out what is in your head and what is reality. Meditation helps a ton with the impatient feeling you can get from stimulant use.
Thank you. I appreciate your kind advice. You come from a place of acceptance and genuine concern. That's very appreciated! I was hoping to hear that about it being most likely in my head. I act completely professional and work my ass off for 12-14 hours every day of the week and the drug keeps me focused and efficient. But, when my eyes are chronically bloodshot, I start to wonder if anyone suspects drug use. Funny thing, I'm almost certain that half of my co-workers are using something, too. I noticed that I spend a lot of time wondering if others around me are using drugs. Aside from all of the worrying, it's a great drug. I get shit done! Lol. Thanks again, very much!

What can I say, Im incredibly photogenic. The picture in selfie thread aint really showing it though. 😁
I tried to find your photo in selfie thread and couldn't review. You're smart in creating restrictions on your profile. You never know what the hell someone may do with your information. Once I've been on the site for some time, then I'll ask you if ok to see your photo. 🧐

Plugging/booty bumping is rectal absorption. The way that I have done it is I measure the amount of dope I want and dissolve it in water. I suck up all of the solution in a syringe (no needle) and I lie on my left side and stick the syringe about an inch and a half/2 inches up my anus. I angle the syringe to the wall of my rectum and slowly empty the syringe. I slowly remove the syringe and remain laying in that position for around 5-10 minutes.

Plugging meth is like an IM injection. It hits you much quicker and with more intensity, so you might want to use less than you are used to plugging.
Oh, got it. Ok. That's one of those things I may not be ready for, but I'll read up on it. Actually, you gave me everything I need to know. I have wanted to try and smoke it since I smoke cigarettes anyway, but so afraid of getting gum disease or having dental issues. I'm going to try the neti-pot first and see if that helps with the nasal erosion. Thank you for this wealth of knowledge! I appreciate your time and assistance!! You're awesome!! 😇