new to the platform and confused about a few thing

Etizolamnotworkinb

Bluelighter
Any help appreciated i just can not figure out how to search threads maybe its cause im pretty tizzed up :hehe: but I have been searching everywhere for dosage info on EG-018 but i literalyy cant fin a single dose rec. i tried looking for an already existing thread but to no avail:frustrated:

formal name 1-naphthalenyl(9-pentyl-9H-carbazol-3-yl)-methanone
cas number 2219320-91-7

i tried looking for an already existing thread but to no avail
Im with ya there bro.
Welcome to heaven and hell.
I will admit that I have tapped into this sight more than a few time to remain sane and it is effective but that search function sometimes works for me sometimes not (mostly). Maybe there really isnt anything anywhere? Or everything is everywhere... not sure about it all at all. :shrug:
At any rate we gotta keep pushing I guess.

Any help appreciated i just can not figure out how to search threads maybe its cause im pretty tizzed up :hehe: but I have been searching everywhere for dosage info on EG-018 but i literalyy cant fin a single dose rec. i tried looking for an already existing thread but to no avail:frustrated:

formal name 1-naphthalenyl(9-pentyl-9H-carbazol-3-yl)-methanone
cas number 2219320-91-7

Its because its probably too obscure of a substance to find here. Search google for "EG-018 dose reddit" and you might find something.

Welcome to bluelight by the way!

i searched for you ^_^
read this about some dosages in "mice"<< i can't stress this enough
In mice, EG-018 (100 mg/kg, 30 min) administered intraperitoneally (i.p.) did not produce effects in the tetrad or drug discrimination nor did it shift THC’s ED50 value in drug discrimination when administered before THC, suggesting EG-018 has negligible occupancy of brain CB1 receptors following i.p. administration. Following intravenous (i.v.) administration, EG-018 (56 mg/kg) produced hypomotility, catalepsy, and hypothermia, but only catalepsy was blocked by the selective CB1 antagonist rimonabant (3 mg/kg i.v.). Additional studies of EG-018 and its structural analogues could provide further insight into how cannabinoids exert efficacy through the cannabinoid receptors.

Interestingly, EG-018 was the only SCRA showing a significant (10-fold) preference toward G protein over β-arrestin2 recruitment
so tolerance develop slower
Thank you I could only find the mice one but was unsure how that would apply to humans. I will check out your other links now thanks again

Its because its probably too obscure of a substance to find here. Search google for "EG-018 dose reddit" and you might find something.

Welcome to bluelight by the way!
That was my firs attempt only post on it is someone assking for dosaeg info and only reply is "inactive although maybe its my tolerance". I'm trying to avoid noids that do that to my tolerance which is why i picked this partial agonist. The only other noid ive found not out of stoock is CBM-151 only read review on site it said was pretty weedlike but short lived and moreish that may be my next attempt until i get more info on EG-018. I liked noids mostly for their psych and disso effects and how they are so different from weed but at this point Ill setle for weedlike ones. any recs for a noid newbie? Id rather less potent in case i make a mistake as we all do at timesbut will settle for a potent one just heavily diluted.

it being an analog of jwh-018 is what made me really ecited for it