New to PEDs..

xyther4523

Bluelighter
i havent been on this forum in a long time, but im new to PEDs..
does anyone know anything about test p? i have a buddy that recommended it and get got quite a bit of muscle from it, but hes the only person i know. i work out 5 days per week, plus my job requires a LOT of cardio, so i stay active. i eat mass amounts of food, too. not junk, either. my buddy says do 100mg 3x week (IM) of the test P and keep eating and working out... thoughts?

Sounds like a solid approach and good starting dose. I personally prefer a longer acting test for less frequent injections but a Monday, Wednesday, Friday schedule for test p should be good for most people.

I’d suggest some more research although there’s nothing wrong with that approach...have you used any anabolics before at all?

No, ive never used them before. Ive been reading up on this stuff on this forum and another but its a lot to take in. Im not going to be stacking, i feel that would just cause complications when i first start out. I sont expect thia to be some miracle either, im gonna keep on working out and eating. Id like to get around 205lbs.. im 178 at 6ft right now. For gaining mass muscle, keep doing higher weights and lower reps, right? What kind of gains should i expect to see over how long if i keep going hard?

How long have you been lifting? Personally At 6ft I’d try to get to at least 200-210 before touching gear with a solid several years of good training and nutrition.

I’m similar stats - 6’1 and started at 140lbs approx 6% body fat as a swimmer. In 2 and a half years I went up to 230lbs approx 20% body fat before cutting down to 190 8%.

After about 6 years of consistent hard training, about half that time using some sort of PED, I landed about 210 and 8% or so.

I was in prison for a long time (hence why i havent been on this site in a decade), so ive been working out on and off the entire time. That was mostly body weight stuff though. Now that i can hit the gym im already seeing much quicker gains than what i was able to get. Idk what my body fat is, but i dont think its anything bad. For the most part, im pretty solid. This may be a stupid question, but does test add that extra aggression when youre working out? Ive read ppl talking about that. Also, how long should my cycle be? Online says 8 to 10 weeks with test p, but my buddy said do 12 weeks.

That was mostly body weight stuff though.

Did they not have a gym in your prison?? 😦 If not, that's a pretty scummy move. Pretty much every prison has one in my country.

This may be a stupid question, but does test add that extra aggression when youre working out? Ive read ppl talking about that. Also, how long should my cycle be? Online says 8 to 10 weeks with test p, but my buddy said do 12 weeks.

Generally speaking, more test (or other androgens) does tend to give aggression, mood and motivation a bit of a lift, yes, though not always and not for everyone (and not for all compounds).

I'd probably go with an 8 week cycle to start with, just to err on the side of caution and learning how you respond. However if I was you, I'd keep reading, asking questions and planning for this cycle at some point in the future. But in the meantime, I'd get to work learning how your body responds to different eating strategies/diets/supplements while you're still making some reasonable natural gains. This will set you up to get more out each of your future cycle(s) - and to hold more mass after you come off - when you do decide to start.

no, they didn't have a gym where I was at. I was in max for years, so we were only allowed out for 1 hour in the morning and 1hour in the afternoon. I did all the working out in my room.it was very tedious, because eventually you are doing an insane amount of reps to get right. workouts would take 2 hours of constant going..i would get burned out and stop, then start back up again. once I do start the cycle, I think I will do 8 weeks first. id rather be safe than sorry, but in the meantime im going to keep reading up on things. have yall ever heard of the supplement P6? idk if its some bullshit or not, but I started taking it just to see what happens. other than that, I take vitamins and eat. im not too big into the supplement thing, im not sure if they really work. the ones that are worth anything end up getting banned, so I feel like its just a bunch of crap. what should I eat/drink preworkout? currently I just drink a protein shake before and after, with some peanut butter before (a good bit, ill eat a jar in 24hrs). ive been reading to drink milk before bed too, so that's what ive been doing (along with beef jerky or whatever I have around). these aren't the meals im eating, either. I try to eat about every 2 hours. ive gained a good bit of weight in the last 2 months, I was 151 and I just got off the scale at 180 today.

no, they didn't have a gym where I was at. I was in max for years, so we were only allowed out for 1 hour in the morning and 1hour in the afternoon. I did all the working out in my room.it was very tedious, because eventually you are doing an insane amount of reps to get right. workouts would take 2 hours of constant going..i would get burned out and stop, then start back up again. once I do start the cycle, I think I will do 8 weeks first. id rather be safe than sorry, but in the meantime im going to keep reading up on things. have yall ever heard of the supplement P6? idk if its some bullshit or not, but I started taking it just to see what happens. other than that, I take vitamins and eat. im not too big into the supplement thing, im not sure if they really work. the ones that are worth anything end up getting banned, so I feel like its just a bunch of crap. what should I eat/drink preworkout? currently I just drink a protein shake before and after, with some peanut butter before (a good bit, ill eat a jar in 24hrs). ive been reading to drink milk before bed too, so that's what ive been doing (along with beef jerky or whatever I have around). these aren't the meals im eating, either. I try to eat about every 2 hours. ive gained a good bit of weight in the last 2 months, I was 151 and I just got off the scale at 180 today.

Your nutrition is poor, don't expect much growth if at all on what you are eating..

Read: Genetic Freak's Steroid Diet Protocols, in the sticky "Your first cycle"

I have never done steroids in prison but I understand the Oxys are popular (anavar and anadrol). Why is that? I know that it would mostly have to be orals. I'd imagine someone inside would want one which doesn't require much of a PCT. Also, it would have to be small to take in. I'd imagine that sarms like LGD4033 would be good as you don't have to have a PCT necessarily on that.

Last edited:
I have never done steroids in prison but I understand the Oxys are popular (anavar and anadrol). Why is that? I know that it would mostly have to be orals. I'd imagine someone inside would want one which doesn't require much of a PCT. Also, it would have to be small to take in. I'd imagine that sarms like LGD4033 would be good as you don't have to have a PCT necessarily on that.
All of them would shut you down. Then again that may be the prison mentality that some do and some don't because let's be honest, those who end up incarcerated aren't the brightest of people (if they were, they wouldn't have gotten caught). I say this as someone who has been arrested lol.

Thanks for your reply.
But why Anavar and anadrol instead of Dbol?
Are they smaller tablets? Easier to conceal.
There are reasons and answers to this

Thanks for your reply.
But why Anavar and anadrol instead of Dbol?
Are they smaller tablets? Easier to conceal.
There are reasons and answers to this

There probably aren’t reasons or answers though. One prison may prefer one drug, due to myth or lore or stories or whatever, while another prison or region prefers another. Can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen guys pawn off random steroids as “yo that good ____ stuff” because that particular drug is in a fad at the moment.

The dudes in prison likely don’t know anything, or very little, about the differences and effects of each drug other than what goes around between inmates - much less what they are getting.