• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Stimulants New to meth...advice needed please!

NovicePartyGirl

Greenlighter
Hey everyone! So Im totally new to everything pretty much......new to bluelight, new to posting in a forum, and new to smoking meth(only been smoking it for almost 2 months now). So if I say or ask anything inappropriate please let me know so that i can fix it. I am definitely not good at the smoking thing (little to no smoke out after a hit and burning my stuff or it goes all over the bowl) and not good at the inhaling thing (my friend calls me the hoover vacuum even tho im trying to inhale as slow and as steady as i can). I am using a torch and i am rolling the pipe. I would definitely say that i need a meth 101 class or a meth for dummies book but those arent really real. I live in Texas in the DFW area and would love to be able to find a "mentor" so to speak if there even is such a thing lol. How would I go about finding that or is anyone on here from the same area? Thanks!

NovicePartyGirl

Greenlighter
No I can assure u that I am not a cop I promise I really just am really new to this stuff had never tried it wanted to and finally did but didnt know anything about it. I had just heard it gave u energy and i wanted to see what it was about really. Ya i can post a pic. I always put the stuff in the middle and it starts there and then after i take my first hit or the 2nd one it seems to break apart and be in different spots all over the bowl. And i did start small the first time i was up for 3 days and whew that was crazy but im getting the hang of it i just have a very possesive friend that introduced me to it and wants to control it all the time and she has all the connections and i dont so i really just wanted to be able to get it myself control it myself and have it myself without her policing me 24/7. And i am really just a newbie at all this. But i have found that i love the energy of it and i can get alot of shit done and that is awesome to me and im like damn where has this been all my life?

NovicePartyGirl

Greenlighter
Also maybe i am an idiot bcuz i was just really sheltered growing up and too much into being good all the time and i never got a chance to do all these things when i was younger so i guess now i am having my experimentation phase a little older.

NovicePartyGirl

Greenlighter
And actually i do get big clouds sometimes just not all the time and i personally didnt think there was anything wrong with the way i inhaled so maybe my friend is trying to put shit in my head who the fuck knows. Actually its really annoying. I wanted this to be something that ya i tried with her but i wanted to be able to buy my own and it really sucks when u dont know anyone and she does bcuz she did before in her past so i have to hear her be like oh this is mine but ill share with u and im not gonna give u any ti take home u have to do it with me im like damn woman ur not my mother lemme me buy my own shit! Its just annoying so i was just hoping for a little insight on here.

2spun4one

Bluelighter
Ok, so... best advice I or anyone could possibly give you........stay the fuck away from the meth my man. Based on how you describe yourself and the life you've lived, you are especially not cut out for what will be coming your way.

NovicePartyGirl

Greenlighter
Ok, so... best advice I or anyone could possibly give you........stay the fuck away from the meth my man. Based on how you describe yourself and the life you've lived, you are especially not cut out for what will be coming your way.

Thank u for ur reply I appreciate ur feedback. But actually Im not a daily user. Its just a every few days kinda thing to have some energy to get some things done basically. I can stop and start and have already several times. But that being said I want to be able to get it have it and control when I do it. thats all I was saying. But thanks.

Layered Onion

Bluelighter
I think the point that is being raised is that once you control your stash, things will change and tgings will happen, ans you dont even know what they are now.

But it is true, we are here for harm reduction, and now that you have started, you should be as safe as possible. And on that point I have a couple of concerns. Are you getting other harmful ingredients in your product which are damaging to you physically? This question is not so easily answered anymore since N-iso is difficult to detect and difficult to wash and there isnt really any way to consume it without suffering its effects. This is the reason I just don't look for or purchase meth anymore. So im sorry i cant really help you out on that front.

But on the issue of using a torch, in my experience and opinion, tgere is sometging you can do to mitigate the number of harmful fumes that you will be taking in with the meth. Dont use a torch. I dont say this as a matter of style or opinion, but the simple fact that a torch (while it can produce copious clouds) also burns at a temperature that will break down your product and the cut it will most assuredly contains at some point, and convert them into a host of other compounds with questionable health profiles.

A small lighter is capable of vaporizing at the correct temperature, and more easily maintains a cleaner product if you take the time learn. Its is a matter of harm reduction to used the least amount of heat possible to vaporize. There are other threads here on BL that go into great detail how control your burn.

2spun4one

Bluelighter
You did say you have been using meth for only 2 months, right? No offense, seriously, you don't understand, and by the time you DO understand, its going to be too late.
Be glad you dont understand! Its not an insult...

MomaDance

Bluelighter
No I can assure u that I am not a cop I promise I really just am really new to this stuff had never tried it wanted to and finally did but didnt know anything about it. I had just heard it gave u energy and i wanted to see what it was about really. Ya i can post a pic. I always put the stuff in the middle and it starts there and then after i take my first hit or the 2nd one it seems to break apart and be in different spots all over the bowl. And i did start small the first time i was up for 3 days and whew that was crazy but im getting the hang of it i just have a very possesive friend that introduced me to it and wants to control it all the time and she has all the connections and i dont so i really just wanted to be able to get it myself control it myself and have it myself without her policing me 24/7. And i am really just a newbie at all this. But i have found that i love the energy of it and i can get alot of shit done and that is awesome to me and im like damn where has this been all my life?
Eat it. You’ll thank me later.

ovo1024

Bluelighter
Just do a line, it burns I won't lie. But the Pain goes away quickly. And you get higher then Smoking it, and you don't need to learn a technique to smoking.

MonkeysOnEcstacy

Bluelighter
I am a sniffer but only be ause I ate 500 mg on accident once.

20 to 50 mg eaten as a novice should have you feeling right all day