• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin new to heroin

notadruguser

Ex-Bluelighter
going to be new to heroin here. im going to snort it but don't know what a good dose should be as the erowid doses look incorrect . here are the erowid doses
w/ no tolerancew/ heavy tolerance
Common5 - 40 mg20 - 60 mg

Strong20 - 60 mg50 - 150 mg

im confused??

Start off small and snort it in 5-10mg increments to be on the safe side.

What are you confused about?

so start off with 10mg?
it says common up to 20mg and strong is also 20mg??? how can they be the same? i don't get the doses they look incorrect
also is taking mirtazapine with it safe?

You changed the formatting of the table...on Erowid it says:
Insufflated (Snorted) Heroin Dosages (tentative)​

With regards to mirtazapine + heroin, have a search on Bluelight you should find some information.

It's really hard to judge what you should take from those tables. Always start small. I think they are talking about pure diamorphine doses.

I have what I'd say a medium going on heavy tolerance. I use 200 to 300mg heroin a day, or a couple hundred milligrams of oxy a day.

My common heroin dose is 30 to 40mg, and I have great raw. I wouldn't even take those strong doses for someone with a heavy tolerance - 150mg might be and OD risk for me. Well - it would definitely make me nod, and that's not what I'm looking for out of opiates. I like the energy, initiative, motivation, pain relief, antipsychotic, antidepressant, anxiolytic, euphoric, physically relaxing and mentally stimulating effects of the lower doses that do not impact my mental faculties at all or make me drowsy in any way (probably because I am so high strung to begin with.)

I've had really really pure stuff over the past 5 years on occasion and honesty with little to no tolerance, twenty milligrams might have killed me from that china white. Fuck do I miss that stuff though,

It's just impossible to say, every batch is different. I'm lucky enough my supplier has had the exact same quality stuff for the past 6 months. You have to learn the potency of the batch by starting with very small amounts. Start with 5 or 10 milligrams - and wait 15 minutes - like seriously time 15 minutes because the effects build up when you sniff! Peak at around 15 min.

This is my experience. The one time I got real SEA china white heroin (not fentanyl) it was mind blowing strong like I couldn't fucking believe it. Match stick size bumps were getting me going good. I use afghan #4 these days with a strong vinegar smell, and after 5 years 30mg will still get me high insufflated. Be careful!

This is just my opinion based on 5 years of chronic heroin use so take it with a grain of salt. By the way, I have directly thrown over 50% of new suppliers heroin in the garbage (well, disposing of it properly all sealed up) because, in my opinion, the fucking garbage didn't even contain diacetylmorphine at all, or very little of it, and other very dangerous unknown chemicals. You have to be careful these days, people are passing off fucking filth as heroin and it's somehow working. I'm glad I got a good connect for that nice afghan #4 these past several months. It has been wonderful. Just seriously start low and make sure the hits are consistent. Like, make sure every time you dose 20mg you get the same high. So that there are no hot spots.

Again, this is just my experience so I'd honestly say start by weighing out 10mg, sniffing half of it after breaking it into two piles, timing 15 minutes on your phone or whatever, and if you feel good do the other half. Just my advice. You really want to take it slow and be safe at first with ANY new batch, even long term users do this so please be careful it's your life!!!

Last edited:
There is no common starting dose. What you get may be 20% pure, 80% pure, or 100% fentanyl. ALWAYS start small do a 1/4 of a tenth line (25mg) you can always do more but never less.

I'm sure you don't want to hear it but why start doing the shit man? It's a life ruiner

Like nati said, you might not even have heroin. Start with a very low dose and work your way up. If it's fentanyl, a test dose can save your life

Like nati said, you might not even have heroin. Start with a very low dose and work your way up. If it's fentanyl, a test dose can save your life
For real. I've seen/heard of fent wiping out whole groups of friends bc of assholes selling laced shit with no warning.

For real. I've seen/heard of fent wiping out whole groups of friends bc of assholes selling laced shit with no warning.
while that's majorly the dealers fault the user is responsible to start low and always assume the worst before expecting things to be OK.

while that's majorly the dealers fault the user is responsible to start low and always assume the worst before expecting things to be OK.
Well ideally yeah, but I just don't see people doing this routinely when they're sick and trying to rig up quickly for a quick fix or something of the sort. Especially when they routinely buy from the same person.

Still every new bag they should be careful especially if the batches change every now and again.

You changed the formatting of the table...on Erowid it says:
Insufflated (Snorted) Heroin Dosages (tentative)​

With regards to mirtazapine + heroin, have a search on Bluelight you should find some information.

I didn't change it there just farther apart

ok so one person says Start with 5 or 10 milligrams - and wait 15 minutes
and another person says
25mg
which one do i go with?

I would say 5-10 mg first as a test dose is the right way to go. If you don't feel much of anything, then you can safely go up to 25ish mg

That's a given... If that did happen it might not have the restrictions it does

IF you have a .00 scale .01 is 10mg. If not, take what you paid 20 dollars for and cut it in half THREE times. That's going to give you 12.5mg-25mg. If you fall out on that much give me dudes number(joking)

Which one do you go with...? The lower one, obviously, when the advice is start small lol... Maybe you should stay away from heroin?

IF you have a .00 scale .01 is 10mg. If not, take what you paid 20 dollars for and cut it in half THREE times. That's going to give you 12.5mg-25mg. If you fall out on that much give me dudes number(joking)

FYI many centigram balances are very inaccurate at measuring small quantities untill you're in the 100+ price range. Your balance might say 0.01 when you really have 0.03 which can be a very big difference.