• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids New to Heroin, Safe to plug?

no offence intended, dude! just saying your cat's a goddamn hooligan OG motherfucker smack head! and you're not supposed to use SWIM or ''my pet'' on BL.

anyway, you can absolutely plug any heroin, but keep in mind the bioavailibilty differences please.

Seriously? We all had a little laugh over the cat scenario, but you need to go easy on the guy. He is new and in all fairness the third person perspective is used on many other similar forums. The OP was informed that this is not our practice on BL so let it go.

If we keep on rebuking new users who are still learning the rules, people will get the idea that we are a bunch of uninviting douche bags. This is not some elite club, it's an online forum where all are welcome. If we treated every newcomer like this we wouldn't have the breadth of HR knowledge that we all consult for help.

OP, don't worry about it, now you know the rules and protocol. I got a laugh out of your surrogate use of the cat, but that was in no way malicious. Welcome to bluelight. I hope the forum helps you.