Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

New Test Kit Package

Pfafffed

Moderator: PD
Staff member
I waaaaant this. The desk reference with HD time lapse photos of reaction videos is sick! It looks vastly easier to interpret than other resources that I've used.

"This package includes all eight of our spot kits, is capable of identifying 100+ separate substance, and covers our entire library of 1,500+ online video reactions. Each spot kit comes with a 20+ page booklet containing several dozen reactions (as many as 100+ depending on the kit) as well as extensive instructions, tips, and tricks."

Remember kids, store your reagents in the freezer so that they last longer (and some will still spoil after six months or so.)

Don't know if sourcing HR supplies is verboten, but I don't imagine it is. Also, I don't know if this is the best forum thread, but drug checking comes up a lot here.

It's not, we specifically allow HR materials sourcing discussion (like testing reagents, scales, safe injecting supplies, etc).

Oh damn, glass bottles and ceramic test platform! I'm so down.

Don't have any credit cards left though because.....travel. ;)

Don't use crypto either.

I could really use a testing kit set right now and all the shops here are closed so I can't get any from the usual.

I waaaaant this. The desk reference with HD time lapse photos of reaction videos is sick! It looks vastly easier to interpret than other resources that I've used.

"This package includes all eight of our spot kits, is capable of identifying 100+ separate substance, and covers our entire library of 1,500+ online video reactions. Each spot kit comes with a 20+ page booklet containing several dozen reactions (as many as 100+ depending on the kit) as well as extensive instructions, tips, and tricks."

Remember kids, store your reagents in the freezer so that they last longer (and some will still spoil after six months or so.)

Don't know if sourcing HR supplies is verboten, but I don't imagine it is. Also, I don't know if this is the best forum thread, but drug checking comes up a lot here.

Just bought this... Very happy with my purchase. They sent very fresh reagents too. Highly suggested.

-GC

Idk..... I've had a bottle of Ehrlich and a bottle of Marquis that's been fine for eveything I've needed, and a dinner plate seemed to function fine as a "ceramic test platform".

Color me skeptical. Smells like an upsell.

Idk..... I've had a bottle of Ehrlich and a bottle of Marquis that's been fine for eveything I've needed, and a dinner plate seemed to function fine as a "ceramic test platform".
Lol, of course it's an upsell. I don't need all that either (although it would help if I was new to using reagents.)

I get by with Mecke, Matquis, and Mandelin, but that says more about the drugs I'm taking and the availability of reaction data than the reagents inherent value. What I like here and what I'm mostly interested in is that they've created a reference for uncommon drugs and uncommon reagents that is indexed and easy to read. If I don't have to spend a half an hour or more using multiple search engines to comb for reaction data for each possibly useful reagent for each obscure drug, I'm more likely to use them and use them effectively. When you're taking uncommon RCs, it really is a pain finding reliable reaction data that's easy to interpret. If this makes it easier, then I'm more likely to take the time to do it.

Lol, of course it's an upsell. I don't need all that either (although it would help if I was new to using reagents.)

I get by with Mecke, Matquis, and Mandelin, but that says more about the drugs I'm taking and the availability of reaction data than the reagents inherent value. What I like here and what I'm mostly interested in is that they've created a reference for uncommon drugs and uncommon reagents that is indexed and easy to read. If I don't have to spend a half an hour or more using multiple search engines to comb for reaction data for each possibly useful reagent for each obscure drug, I'm more likely to use them and use them effectively. When you're taking uncommon RCs, it really is a pain finding reliable reaction data that's easy to interpret. If this makes it easier, then I'm more likely to take the time to do it.

That's cool, and makes sense. (y) I don't do RCs.

It IS an upsell....I'm trying to help the economy! ;)