• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

New super strain of coca plant stuns anti-drug official

6months ago the average price for around my area was about $$$$$ an 8ball and $$$ a gram now im paying somewhere around $$ an 8ball (mates rates) we have also freebased it using the water/bi carb method. man that shit is fuking intense!! i think the average quality of coke gettin around lately is about 20-40% higher than in previous months. i believe it is because of the crystal meth shortage that the big guns are puttin all there money into coke increasing competition meaning lower prices and better quality.

[Edit] Price/Availability Discussion removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^agreed, re charlie in Bris. Used to be only available to a select crowd who either had money or knew somebody. Quite a few people have joined the party it seems though. More people are selling it and much cheaper than it was only a few maonths back even.
wont mention prices but drugfuked is only slightly off the mark from whait ive been seeing.

Yes, I enjoyed the whole numbe sensation it was pretty wicked, plus thi shit was supposed to be the best shit goin around QLD at the present time. (was imported to Cairns from Sydney, from a direct source OS)

I knew what I was expecting (not much) and doing that, LOL made it heaps better... However you gotta be loaded for the shit...

FUUUUCK, some people I know pay that $'s for a g of Whippa....

If you freebase your shit why not go all the way and get some crack.... The synth is very very easy...

SpecTBK=D

reason for price drop?

I think the reason for the drop in price and increase in purity could have something to do with this...
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=155721&highlight=cocaine+genetic

The gist os it is, cartels spent a shitload of money genetically engineering the cocoa plant and ended up with a herbicide resistant strain that produces 4 times as much product.

They wont be happy until the whole world gets hooked on the stuff, I think a lot of generally drug inexperienced people are going to try it out now it's cheaper. Most of them wont get addicted, but it can still chew up most of your money.

For the record I haven't tried it (yet...)

That they did. But the reason they had ot find a plant that could yield this much extra product was due to law enforcement and government agencoes moving in on the growers. They have far less area for growing these days and have had to move deeper into the jungles in smaller crops.
Overall, I doubt there is much more product available.

^^^

Yes the new genetically modified plants are alot better. In the fact that they are resistant to *Glyphycate* and continual American bombing raids on Coca crops. (not Cocoa) We're not making chocolate here ;) it's sweet like chocolate though:p. (i dont get this smiley, it looks pissed off)

The greater yeild from the plants means that growers can grow smaller crops (the size of a small backyard) and still get their same yeild. Also what the Americans don't tell, once again is how many innocent people they have poisoned while doing these poisoning raids.

Cocaine is an industry that will never die, we have numerous and numerous Drug Moguls around the world. We have guys that are pumping out Tonnes and Tonnes of coke a day *thats just one mogul* and there are plenty more around too.

As long as these Moguls are paying their bills there will be no end to the illegal drug trade the government and corrupt high place people are making too much money out of it. It's the people that don't pay their bills or don't know these people and want to get involved in the trade and go the wrong way about it, by trying to slip themselves under the door. These are the ones you read about in the News that get raided and busted, locked away in jail.

SpecTBK=D

Previous 7 posts split from another thread and merged here as they refer to this topic.

BigTrancer :)

Yes the new genetically modified plants are alot better.

Well unless something has come to light since the earlier postings in this thread, then there is no GENICALLY MODIFIED cocaine. It may well be glyphosate resistant, as is implied, but from the previous links it appears this was achieved through selective farming and /or better fertiliser formulations.

I may have missed something. Feel free to take me to task if I did....

interesting read... if anyone comes across any online vids or downloadable vids be sure to let me know. would like to watch some. maybe im just lazy and cbf reading.. who knows :D

They obviously did not hear of a product called Grass Lands. Kills everything, trees and all!

^ Imagine that would make the conservationists happy. Wipe out an entire section of the biosphere with chemicals - I can't see it being popular among the voters...

BigTrancer :)