• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs New stimulant, 4-Methylmethylphenidate (4-Me-TMP)

Following every single past TCDO was such a ban exactly one year later.

Im waiting on an IV report, maybe I'll have to do it if no one else will. haha aslong as it doesnt destroy my arm like EPH fucking glad its gone but damn that rush was intense.

Will post it up when I ge taround to ordering some, not functioning too well lately.

Oooh maybe Crook will do an IV report.

haha.... ;)

Honnestly i can't take anymore of these stims destroying my cat's nose !
I guess with eph, ippd, and ppd it's obvious that it should be swallowed and not snorted !
So my question here is simple !
Is this chemical burning like eph or is it smoother ?
OR is it a compound to take oraly ?
Thanks researchers ;) Can't wait to read a proper TR.

This is how I imagine the British wankers sitting around coming up with schemes and plans for W.E.E.D. - an acronym that stands for: World Economic & Education Domination. The Amonicano's, and the Chinster's, and the Douchelander's and the Rudeski's are ALL on a speeding race towards W.E.E.D. No joke, I'm dead serious, they all want to get as much W.E.E.D. as they can. The Britney's and the Saucey's are trying too, but they won't get there first but they are using the same tactics, in hopes that the get their biggest share of W.E.E.D. as possible... =D ...and this is probably the way this issue wound up in parliament:

Count Cumtwat: My Lord, here art thy papers...

Lord of All the Kingdom of Britannia: Uh, huh??

Count Cumtwat: Remember, we had a meeting at the "circle table" this morning??

Lord of Britannia: Oh, yes, yes... I see... Mmm Hmm... Ah, what are these ones now?

Count Cumtwit: Those are the bills that will keep those dirty, mangy, no-good, hooligans out of those God-forsaken "dancing halls" and back out on the streets buying their dope where we can see them... After all the countless pounds we put into our street surveillance system, we've got 'em buying the dope we want, were we want and from whom we want. Its keeping the American Colonies Police force in great shape. Their war is bigger than ever now! Have you seen the military gear those colonist policemen are wearing? Oh, good Lord, we must sign this blanket law and take back the control of the drug market! We must do it now... I beg of thee, my Lord, my most handsome, sexy, and.....

Count Cumtwat: Shut the fuck up Cumtwit, and get off your knees... you look like you're trying to suck our good Lord's cock!

Count Cumtwit (whispers under his breath): Maybe I was, so what then.....?

Lord ofblah blah blah: Ok, give me the bills. I will sign them right now. Oh-key-dough-key, I'm aim to clean up our streets!

Lord (the glorious, happy, Lord singing to himself, whilst signing the bills): ... doodley doodle doo, I'm the smartest king in the world... doodley doodle doo ... (repeat), (and again)...

Peace out y'all...%)

Last edited:
This is how I imagine the British wankers sitting around coming up with schemes and plans for W.E.E.D. - an acronym that stands for: World Economic & Education Domination. The Amonicano's, and the Chinster's, and the Douchelander's and the Rudeski's are ALL on a speeding race towards W.E.E.D. No joke, I'm dead serious, they all want to get as much W.E.E.D. as they can. The Britney's and the Saucey's are trying too, but they won't get there first but they are using the same tactics, in hopes that the get their biggest share of W.E.E.D. as possible... =D ...and this is probably the way this issue wound up in parliament:

Count Cumtwat: My Lord, here art thy papers...

Lord of All the Kingdom of Britannia: Uh, huh??

Count Cumtwat: Remember, we had a meeting at the "circle table" this morning??

Lord of Britannia: Oh, yes, yes... I see... Mmm Hmm... Ah, what are these ones now?

Count Cumtwit: Those are the bills that will keep those dirty, mangy, no-good, hooligans out of those God-forsaken "dancing halls" and back out on the streets buying their dope where we can see them... After all the countless pounds we put into our street surveillance system, we've got 'em buying the dope we want, were we want and from whom we want. Its keeping the American Colonies Police force in great shape. Their war is bigger than ever now! Have you seen the military gear those colonist policemen are wearing? Oh, good Lord, we must sign this blanket law and take back the control of the drug market! We must do it now... I beg of thee, my Lord, my most handsome, sexy, and.....

Count Cumtwat: Shut the fuck up Cumtwit, and get off your knees... you look like you're trying to suck our good Lord's cock!

Count Cumtwit (whispers under his breath): Maybe I was, so what then.....?

Lord ofblah blah blah: Ok, give me the bills. I will sign them right now. Oh-key-dough-key, I'm aim to clean up our streets!

Lord (the glorious, happy, Lord singing to himself, whilst signing the bills): ... doodley doodle doo, I'm the smartest king in the world... doodley doodle doo ... (repeat), (and again)...

Peace out y'all...%)

dafuq-am-i-reading_fb_2338015.jpg

wat

LMFOA! Have half a gram of 4-Me-TMP here, ok its not quite Methylphenidate but we're Britsh best we can do.

Structurally and pharmacologically speaking, this sounds like a potentially excellent substance. My Vermicious Knid will have to have a look around his local RC vendors and see if they have a hold of it yet, as he's a bit too paranoid of online vendors.

My lovely little vermicious knid previously enjoyed the ethyphenidate derivative known as "amplified" intravenously. Does anyone who has tried this have any comparitive thoughts? Obviously, in harm reduction, my vermicious knid knows to test small amounts other ways first to check relative safety of reactions (before anyone lectures on that).

Welcome to Bluelight, we use the first person here instead of drugging poor animals. Use Tor if you're paranoid.

And you won't find this substance locally, only online.

Ahh, sorry. Force of habit. After having a bit of a looksee, I've managed to find a certain source, through the wire we might say, but out of stock. :< Darn it!

Hypothetical, if a vendor offered what is quite possibly methylphenidate hcl, and I may just pitch it before analysis, what would you think? I am prescribed Ritalin, and this seems quite similar but I am doing myself a huge disservice in misuse, smoke, snort, and slam. It is not nasally caustic as ethylphen is reported, and I abondoned all stims but caffeine 15 years ago. There enlies the problem. I am misusing it, futilly, and it isn't really pleasant. Why do people compare it illiicit stims?! It's nowhere close. Where to get afordable GCMS analysis?

@JChris93 - You say you are prescribed Methylphenidate (Medically as Ritalin) - is this something you still take for ADHD? Because this could be the root of the issue where you're not finding the same experience as others on phenidate derivatives. For those with ADHD-spectral conditions, as far as we were taught, there is likely a norepinepherine/dopamine "deficit" in the brain, so the Ritalin brings it in line with most people. Now, take most people who already have it in whack and BOOM we have what I can only describe as "blissful mania". This may be the reason you don't seem to experience what others do with phenidates.

Also, I'm sure you know this, but you should be careful with Ethylphenidates/Methylmethylphenidates when you are on Ritalin - it makes the risk of serotoxicity much higher. Taking Ethylphenidatesetc when you SHOULD be on Ritalin and don't use it, will perhaps not have the euphoric effect you're expecting, because it may well be bringing you somewhat to average baseline.

Edit: I'm new to bluelight, but my medical knowledge comes from previous professional training and I thought I'd offer a bit of help there. Apologies if this is breaking some rule on "lecturing" or whatever that I've missed.

1. hey im new here but does 4-Me-TMP(4-Methylmethylphenidate) is good to take while on SSRI? any ideas?

I'm prescribed on Methylphenidate, it just sends me to sleep. I think my brain is missing a connection somewhere.

Hi guys I just thought Id give my 2 cents, I'm new here so feel free to tell me to do one but I was really excited to see this come up but the only vendor stocking it, naming no names is the only vendor I've ever received bunk stuff from. I was just wondering if anyone had any tested cus are we really sure this has even been synthed?

P.L.U.R

BluValiGuy

If you're not sure about the validity of a sample then the best thing to do is send it off to a lab, somewhere like ecstasydata or wedinos.

Stimulants are safe to use with SSRIs in moderation.

Interesting comparisons to M/Ethylphenidate. I vastly enjoyed those two, but found the iso-propyl ester lacking in character.
Can anyone compare this to 3-FPM?