New Staffing Update!

Hi everyone!

Bluelight is bidding a fond farewell to alasdairm who has decided after many years to step down from heading BL's Admin team. It is no secret that he has contributed more than could possibly be condensed within a single post. Ali has been the role model for generations of BL staff of all levels. His positive energies superseded mere staffing, and indeed his guiding hand and sound thinking stretched to all corners of the community. My personal indebtedness to his character both goes very far and runs very deep.

Bluelight will miss having you in its repertoire. As a community, we can be grateful that you're not leaving the site itself!

Au revoir...
:)

Despite Ali's departure, it is with great optimism and gratitude that Bluelight announces its three newest additions to the Administrative Staff!
Please join us in welcoming ebola?, sekio and baooozs to the team!

It's been a short while since Bluelight has had a full-sized team at the administrative level, and I couldn't be happier with it. I look forward to navigating this journey with the three of you.

I hope that this message finds the vibrant community at its best, and I look forward to seeing you within our community.

my infinite love and respect.

<3

~ vaya

[B]Administrators - Who Covers Which Forums?[/B]