• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

new sniffer techniques in sydney on saturday

2 weeks ago at Transmisson rave, there were only a handful of cops there with only two sniffer dogs standing at the front entrace into the arena. I think they made something like 24 drug related arrests (it was in the news). Mainly just dealers.

But I agree with what someone said above, there are always security inside and we had 2 or 3 cops patrolling inside. And from what I saw, the cops were loving it! lol. I literally thought the cops were off chops cause they were young and were loving the atmosphere. Even getting in photos with all the ravers. There not stupid, they know we are all pinging off our faces and still laugh and love it.

sublimer45er said:
2 weeks ago at Transmisson rave, there were only a handful of cops there with only two sniffer dogs standing at the front entrace into the arena. I think they made something like 24 drug related arrests (it was in the news). Mainly just dealers.

But I agree with what someone said above, there are always security inside and we had 2 or 3 cops patrolling inside. And from what I saw, the cops were loving it! lol. I literally thought the cops were off chops cause they were young and were loving the atmosphere. Even getting in photos with all the ravers. There not stupid, they know we are all pinging off our faces and still laugh and love it.

I just remembered back home in europe was with mates standing in front of a pub with few other friends and my mate lit a joint ans started smoking it then he passed it to my friends mate who he didnt know but he refused to smoke any so he passed it on to someone else. Later my mate told him that was an undercover cop lol

They all know whats happening and what we are doing. Some of them are alright if ur mates with em.

Whilst at a Sneaky Sound System show a few months ago the cops brought sniffer dogs into the toilet where we were. heaps sketchy, walked out as the dog came in. Didnt give me any attention even tho i had a pill in a open satty. is it something to do with airborn particles that helps the dogs smell?

mr krafty said:
is it something to do with airborn particles that helps the dogs smell?

Yeah you could say it helps them. You could also say that is the very nature of smelling. =D

turns out this cop got her story wrong or wrong venue or just full of it . went to sleeze and didnt even see a dog all night and just a handful of cops but thats bout it .

Well seeing as meth/speed smells a lot more than pills, probably.

Flinch said:
That whole fan thing seems pretty stupid tbh...

I would tend to agree, doesn't make a great deal of sense to me.

While were talking about dogs at parties, once witnessed several police and a sniffer dog come into a Reggae and Dance Hall nightclub I was in. Like shooting fish in a barrel. Real shame everyone seemed really toasty and quite friendly. Definitely wrecked their buzz some.