• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

New & Sick n Tired of being dopesick

ILoveLoki

Greenlighter
Hi,
I am a 46 year old woman in the States. Married an addict and we have a 12 year old son. I started sniffing dope 3 to 4 years ago. My husband buys it though. I have ZERO connections. Wish to God I never started. Evil substance. I am Day 1 cold turkey yet again. Better educated now though. I am on welfare, food stamps and housing. Out of shape and thoroughly depressed. My husband has an expired green card and a record so he can't get any services including health insurance. He is also verbally and emotionally abusive sometimes. I want out but bc of his legal situation he has nowhere to go except back to Portugal and he has been here since 1976. I am not in love with him anymore and whenever we have a few days or a week clean he brings something home. It's impossible to say no too considering how shitty our lives are now. I cannot believe how much of my wasted has been wasted on drugs: weed, booze, pills, coke, crack and now dope, all at various stages of my life. I have high IQ but zero follow through. Wtf? Maybe I am just venting. Thanks for Listening!

You are being listened to, even if you think your words are just going into a void. The spirit of this community is powerful. 12 is the age where they know whats up, for sure, not much hiding anything. He knows when you are there and when you aren’t, all of our kids do. Consider that your life is shitty because of the drug, the H is not the escape, stopping it IS. You’ll feel like ass for a bit but it’s fucking worth it. You can turn this around NOW but there will come a time when you can’t. That’s why so many of us have dead friends that we cry about daily. Come back. Even if you have to substitute, use comfort meds, Thomas recipe, all the tools. Just do it.
*sponsored by Nike*....jk?

You are being listened to, even if you think your words are just going into a void. The spirit of this community is powerful. 12 is the age where they know whats up, for sure, not much hiding anything. He knows when you are there and when you aren’t, all of our kids do. Consider that your life is shitty because of the drug, the H is not the escape, stopping it IS. You’ll feel like ass for a bit but it’s fucking worth it. You can turn this around NOW but there will come a time when you can’t. That’s why so many of us have dead friends that we cry about daily. Come back. Even if you have to substitute, use comfort meds, Thomas recipe, all the tools. Just do it.
*sponsored by Nike*....jk?

thank you so much for your kindness. i am actually flat broke and cannot afford any comfort meds, even OTC. i am exhausted and scared. Day 2 today. Going to try and eat something and take another hot bath. thanks again!

ILoveLoki - You are not alone.

A lot of us are in similar positions to you. Similar backgrounds, yet stuck in vicious cycles that we have all the potential to conquer. Check out the Recovery Forums, specifically The Dark Side and Sober Living, and you will find great support, similar stories, and just a place to vent.

Thank you for the great introduction, and hope to see you around the Recovery Forums if you so choose to utilize that part of Bluelight.

Welcome here!

you wil forever crave it, get some loperamide and omeprazole cannabinods and it does soething os my eyes go super pinned I get 80g oxy s day.