• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs New RC: Mephtetramine (2-((methylamino)methyl)-3,4-dihydronaphthalen-1(2H)-one)

t6apb

Bluelighter
brand new chemical popping up on some vendor sites, claiming to have some similarities with 4MMC.. very bold statement.

anyone have any info or anything regarding this chem?

0jUhGxV.png

Apparently this is the structure. Interesting that it has a phenpropylamine backbone like methylphenidate rather than something more like amphetamine. I can't say I have high hopes, it's like a blend of the two SARs which doesn't generally go well.

i think the fact that it has just kind of slipped out with no warning or anything, and the fact its insanely cheap for a new chem supposed to be similar to 4MMC shows that it probably isnt anything too special..

Ive ordered half a gram, should be arriving tomorrow. Ill let you know what its like

I would be very careful. Given that the skeleton is unlike anything we've seen before it's not possible to speculate about its fate in the body. Vendors are quite literally just making things up as far as I can see, so we have absolutely no way to tell or even guess if there is a risk of toxicity.

I would be very careful. Given that the skeleton is unlike anything we've seen before it's not possible to speculate about its fate in the body. Vendors are quite literally just making things up as far as I can see, so we have absolutely no way to tell or even guess if there is a risk of toxicity.

The vendor I'm using has an advanced group of members to test new products before they are released to the regular members, so I'm assuming there musn't be much short-term toxicity if the advanced members tested it and it was released to the public. But yes, I will be careful and start with very low doses etc.

what sort of doses would we be looking at and duration of action?

I havent got a clue, there was no mention on the vendor website and I cant find any forum discussions. I'll be starting very low, I'd rather take too little and waste it than take too much and have a massive heart attack lol

i think ill be waiting till some reports come about ha..

litrally no idea on ROA, dosing or effects

Had about 0.3g all together so far. Not very interesting at all really, jaw is clenching slightly but not feeling much of a buzz at all. Plus it smells/tastes fucking horrible.

Had about 0.3g all together so far. Not very interesting at all really, jaw is clenching slightly but not feeling much of a buzz at all. Plus it smells/tastes fucking horrible.

What ROA did you use? Always preferred plugging 4MMC.

^ Out of interest, what made you decide that snorting was the way to go? Some chemicals are perfectly decent orally but either not very active nasally or very unpleasant to snort. I'll never try to snort MPA again (fucking OUCH!) but it's arguably an okay stim.

20max10, so really, no euphoria/positive effects at all? I don't even get why a vendor would sell something that barely does anything.

I chose to insufflate it because I wanted to feel the effects quickly and snorting generally works quite well for stimulants. If somebody else wants to try eating it/ putting it up their bum and gets great effects from it i'd be interested to know.

I wouldnt say there was NO effects, it certainly made my jaw clench and my eyesight blurry similar to what mephedrone/ecstasy do, but I really didn't feel any euphoria or any sort of positive effect for that matter. It could be because I've been using quite a lot of mephedrone lately, my brain might not have much serotonin left to release. Maybe someone who's been a bit more drug-free than me could give it a try and see if they get anything from it.

hold on.. youve been using alot of mephedrone lately, why did you even bother with this if you can get hold of meph? i presume good somewhat pure meph because if its been cut at all its shittt

my vendor site is selling mephtetramine and MEXP together, apparently if you dose at a ratio of 1:1 you get good effects. im thinking a very similar thing to MDAI and MPA going on here..

^ Curiosity! Man's endless search for new lands, new realms of consciousness, new powders to shove up his nose! That's why I'm checking this thread several times a day despite the fact that I don't even like stimulants much.

@20max10 - fair enough mate. I don't hold much hope for this stuff through any ROA really, but at least eating it would avoid that awful-sounding drip.

Last edited:
i understand that, but this is just a wannabe meph, i highly doubt anything will be better than meph ever, if you can get hold of good/pure meph you are one lucky bastard and dont need to try out these shitty wannabes, if a vendor had actually produced a chem half as good as meph it wouldnt be the price this mephtetramine is getting sold for.. just sayin'

but anyway i think someone needs to try out the combo of mephtet and mexp, maybe that is something.

I think that any vendor combining two very new drugs into the same bag and selling them as one drug is fucking irresponsible, how can they know what is going to happen when the two drugs interact if no one has posted any reports or many reports of them even being used on their own first.